Miguel Almirón

Deuce

He's had just over a dozen games in the Premiership, a league usually quite difficult for South American players to get used to, if anything he's shown real promise in his performances, not that he's a waste of money bollocks ffs.

Like that other south American (that Rafa didn't want) that is 1 in 3

Mate you're missing the point Ameritoon has so well put, then i guess that's on purpose.

You need help, help!

But no goals and no assists so he must’ve been absolutely shite, unfortunately that’s how it works and will be remembered next time they don’t win.

He is allegedly a forward, that's how they are judged, do they score or assist.

He is like a salesman who does all the customer care but never sells.

He is a luxury we can't afford

He is an attacking pest in the Suarez, Firminho, Kuyt, Bellamy mold. I have been very impressed with him in the three games of yours I have seen. He definitely needs to score and assist but you cant value his contribution by that alone. If he is made available for 25-30 million in the winter transfer window, I am betting a number of the top 6-10 clubs will bid. I can see LFC being definitely interested. He is a perfect Klopp player.

But no goals and no assists so he must’ve been absolutely shite, unfortunately that’s how it works and will be remembered next time they don’t win.

He is an attacking pest in the Suarez, Firminho, Kuyt, Bellamy mold. I have been very impressed with him in the three games of yours I have seen. He definitely needs to score and assist but you cant value his contribution by that alone. If he is made available for 25-30 million in the winter transfer window, I am betting a number of the top 6-10 clubs will bid. I can see LFC being definitely interested. He is a perfect Klopp player.

The players you mention could score and had the luxury of playing in teams that could score. NUFC aren't a free scoring team that's why he is a luxury we can't afford, in the same way Tino was a luxury we could afford

Again...

P10 W6 D1 L3 F14 A10 Pts19

Why is he a luxury we can’t afford?

Again played 13 scored 0 assist 0 if you insist on stats. His contribution to your selective stats is fuck all

In this system we’ve shown top 8 form with him in.

So a third time, how’s he a luxury we can’t afford?

He's had just over a dozen games in the Premiership, a league usually quite difficult for South American players to get used to, if anything he's shown real promise in his performances, not that he's a waste of money bollocks ffs.

Like that other south American (that Rafa didn't want) that is 1 in 3

And how much better was that 1 in 3 South American today having the luxury player being allowed to link up with him because of the formation they were played in?

His 1 in 3 has nothing to do with Almiron. That's the point he doesn't score NOR does he assist.

The players you mention could score and had the luxury of playing in teams that could score. NUFC aren't a free scoring team that's why he is a luxury we can't afford, in the same way Tino was a luxury we could afford

Again...

Again played 13 scored 0 assist 0 if you insist on stats. His contribution to your selective stats is fuck all

So that team should be frozen in aspic, because none of the players are beyond reproach. FFS he played doesn't mean he had an impact

Again...

So that team should be frozen in aspic, because none of the players are beyond reproach. FFS he played doesn't mean he had an impact

Not sure why the fuck I’m even entertaining you here like.

Perez scored from an Almiron shot that Pickford couldn’t handle at 1-2. That’s as good as being an assist as anything.

Against Huddersfield as well it was his constant running that drew the red-card challenge at 0-0 which opened the game up for us to win piss easy.

That’s just off the top of my head.

Again...

Perez scored from an Almiron shot that Pickford couldn’t handle at 1-2. That’s as good as being an assist as anything.

Against Huddersfield as well it was his constant running that drew the red-card challenge at 0-0 which opened the game up for us to win piss easy.

as good as being an assist FFS

Again...

Perez doesn’t score if Almiron doesn’t force the save. Simple as that.

Again...

but not an assist.

Again...

but not an assist.

Nobody's arguing whether r not he has an assist, they're pointing out his impact.

You do realise you can play the most exquisite pass and if the other player misses theres no assist, also you can aim for goal and have it going 10yds wide but another player trips over it into the goal....assist ?

Stats are the toughest of rough guides.

I've seen players get MotM awards for scoring twice while being the worst players on the pitch.

Again...

but not an assist.

Nobody's arguing whether r not he has an assist, they're pointing out his impact.

which by ANY measurable metric is minimal

have you ever watched football, did you watch the games last season?

alright then, we can't afford him, who do we play instead?

have you ever watched football, did you watch the games last season?

alright then, we can't afford him, who do we play instead?

Atsu who now has 1 assist & 0 goals in countless games. Jeez, keep up.

:lol:

:mung:

Again...

but not an assist.

which by ANY measurable metric is minimal

giphy.gif