Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest godzilla

got a bad feeling this kid is gonna become the scapegoat for brucey and f***ing thicko followers.

I like the look of the lad but at the end of the day he will be judged on the number of assists and goals. Pressure is on him and under Bruce that may be a problem.

He should be judged by how he plays, especially when in his better position.

He be judged on goals and assists as are all forward players. That’s just the way it is and that’s why he’s already being criticised by the likes of Shearer and some others. Unfortunately that may be a problem with the manager he is currently under.

Looking forward to seeing him running around like a headless chicken after being given no instructions from the manager.

LIES

Is that you Chopra?

"Go enjoy yourself son"

"do what you do best"

"Give them ell"

"you score today son"

"keep your head up"

"what the fuck is going on.. win the ball and put it in the net"

All clearly qualify as instructions.

Guest chopey

Quotes from Bruce saying they've been working on getting Almiron higher up the pitch.

Has a Pardew converting Tiote into a box to box midfielder feel about it. Cant wait to see how this pans out...

so it'll be 5-3----------------2 going forward then instead of 5-4----------1

We play with 11 players?

When you quote formations the keeper is a given so you leave him out.

Quotes from Bruce saying they've been working on getting Almiron higher up the pitch.

Has a Pardew converting Tiote into a box to box midfielder feel about it. Cant wait to see how this pans out...

We play with 11 players?

dunno like i'm a huge fan of 1-4-4-2 myself

We play with 11 players?

:lol: As in a couldn't tell from what I've seen so far.

Guest chopey

We play with 11 players?

:lol: I actually realised that after I posted it but I'm lay on a sunbed in Turkey just now and far to lazy to change my response, I was hoping it would just get lost in a new page but now I'm just fucking waffling

We play with 11 players?

:lol: I actually realised that after I posted it but I'm lay on a sunbed in Turkey just now and far to lazy to change my response, I was hoping it would just get lost in a new page but now I'm just fucking waffling

:lol: fucksake i wondered how you got 11 as well :dowie:

This boy is a such a strange and enjoyable player to watch. :lol: He looks like a small child and runs like he is about to fall down with his limbs flailing all over, but somehow manages to be the fastest player on the pitch and have better stamina than anyone. In the 85th or so minute of the match, he was sprinting the entire length of the pitch to push the attack forward and protect Krafth. Brilliant effort. We have been saying this for some time, but it he starts to add the quality I believe he has to his sheer force of will, the player will be special.

This boy is a such a strange and enjoyable player to watch. :lol: He looks like a small child and runs like he is about to fall down with his limbs flailing all over, but somehow manages to be the fastest player on the pitch and have better stamina than anyone. In the 85th or so minute of the match, he was sprinting the entire length of the pitch to push the attack forward and protect Krafth. Brilliant effort. We have been saying this for some time, but it he starts to add the quality I believe he has to his sheer force of will, the player will be special.

There was one moment where he ran the full length on a counter attack towards the end and we lost the ball, and the next thing he's back by the corner flag helping double up with Krafth. It was insane.

The lad's graft is absolutely incredible. Take away all the context and circumstances, when he does finally hit the back of the net I hope it's an absolutely glorious moment for him; he's a cracking player and his attitude is tremendous.

There was one moment where he ran the full length on a counter attack towards the end and we lost the ball, and the next thing he's back by the corner flag helping double up with Krafth. It was insane.

He did that a few times.

He did that a few times.

Absolutely, but seeing it done when the clock was near 90 mins was mad.

But no goals and no assists so he must’ve been absolutely shite, unfortunately that’s how it works and will be remembered next time they don’t win.

Only by those that dont watch. Theres a few of those sorts of player, managers and those that watch games appreciate them though.

But no goals and no assists so he must’ve been absolutely shite, unfortunately that’s how it works and will be remembered next time they don’t win.

Only by those that dont watch (and some that do through thick lenses). Theres a few of those sorts of player, managers and those that watch games appreciate them though.

Fixed that. Some of this biggest critics I’ve seen have been match goers albeit that’s no surprise.

Only by those that dont watch (and some that do through thick lenses). Theres a few of those sorts of player, managers and those that watch games appreciate them though.

Fixed that. Some of this biggest critics I’ve seen have been match goers albeit that’s no surprise.

True enough but you know what I mean.