Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 15/12/18 Postmatch reaction from pg17

BlueStar

Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I’ll give it to Rafa Benitez!

Terrible :lol:

Try telling that to the away end!

Just got back. Mortal drunk.

Shit match. Amazing 3 points. Class day on the beer.

Aye, that kit is lush.

Morning here, now, but still buzzing. Dire first half, but we turned it around and it was a great result. Huddersfield's players look so poor that its hard to see any other manager making much of a difference. Fulham and Southampton have scope for improving through organization and tactics, but I don't think Huddersfield do.

His long throws were atrocious. I thought the first one slipped out of his hands, but he kept doing it. They didn’t even reach the six yard box. It was like watching Mr Burns take a throw in.

It also doesn’t really make much sense having your 6’8” midfielder taking them :lol:

His long throws were atrocious. I thought the first one slipped out of his hands, but he kept doing it. They didn’t even reach the six yard box. It was like watching Mr Burns take a throw in.

It also doesn’t really make much sense having your 6’8” midfielder taking them :lol:

Yeah it wasn`t based on long throws. I was thinking more for getting about a lot and disrupting the opponents play, I also mentioned if we still have Ashley because I think he would be in our current price range.  I am sure it was his name I heard most in commentary yesterday. I was just looking at his stats and Shearer had in his his team of the week a few weeks back too.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/923036

Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I’ll give it to Rafa Benitez!

Worst chant of the day was three lads in the bar afterwards trying to get this going:

"I would rather have a rondon, rather have a rondon, rather have a rondon than a condom."

It didn't catch on :lol:

Worst chant of the day was three lads in the bar afterwards trying to get this going:

"I would rather have a rondon, rather have a rondon, rather have a rondon than a condom."

It didn't catch on :lol:

:lol: