Newcastle United 0-0 Fulham - 22/12/2018 - post match discussion from page 9

Greg

Our home form is unacceptable, it couldn’t be worse if we’d been set up to give a go against the “lesser” teams. I can’t understand why Rafa refuses to be more positive and if we get ahead go more cautious and play on the counter attack. If we were getting result at home nobody would complain but we’ve been bloody awful all season. I don’t accept any argument about the lack of quality, there’s some awful sides out there and we allow them to get footholds in games at

SJP week in week out.

Why did we sign Muto & Murphy? Atsu and Ritchie provide absolutely f*** all.

I don't get why Muto doesn't get a chance.  He looks like he's got something about him.

He must be f***ing awful in training or something to be kept off the pitch by some of the s**** we have playing for us.

I also don't understand what's happened to Ritchie.  He's gone from genuinely dangerous winger to a shit version of Gary Speed with all of the good stuff taken out.

Guest neesy111

I'll be happy if we are outside of the relegation zone by after the spurs match, horrible run of games coming up minus Cardiff at home.

There is a lack of creativity in the middle. The only creative player we have there is Ki, who can’t create anything near the goal, like Shelvey he’s got to be a bit deeper to get his passes away. We don’t even have anyone who can run at the opposition centrally, hence why people think we should try Kenedy or Murphy there. If we had that today then I think they would have crumbled, as it was they were happy to have their 3 CB’s crowd out Rondon whenever a ball was played into the box.

An insipid a performance as I've ever seen.  Particularly at home.

It's embarrassing not to have a single shot on target against a team bottom of the league.

They should have won in the end too.

Nearly everything about the club is just awful at the moment. No quality on the pitch, and none in the stands either (at home). We may look organised defensively on the face of it but we're actually vulnerable to set-pieces and can't score for toffee.

Mike Ashley has signed his bankruptcy -and our death warrant- by letting it get to this stage. No spending in the summer and now the fake takeover stories so as not to spend in January. NUFC will be finished as a top-flight club if we go down this season and there's still every chance of that happening. Grim days ahead.

Happy Christmas lads.

Alot of our home supporters deserve boring s*** football tbh..

I want us to win every game but if i had to choose to be better away or at home it'd be away, purely because of the better support.

It is the home supporters that continually feed Fat Ashley so I understand your point!

90 mins against the worst defence at home and we manage zero shots on target.

Safe as houses, us.

Confirmed, this is why we are in trouble and no doubts about that!

Our wing play is s**** like. Dummett is s**** going forward, Manquillo not much better. Atsu and Ritchie unable to beat a man and Kenedy useless. The worst of all is the crossing though, absolute s****. Doesnt bode well when our gameplan is basically to pump it into Rondon

Yes agreed!