Emiliano Sala

bowlingcrofty

You could argue that the chances of the pilots body being found are greatly increased because he was on a flight with a footballer.

The harsh reality is that famous people get more attention and always have done.

You could argue that the chances of the pilots body being found are greatly increased because he was on a flight with a footballer.

The harsh reality is that famous people get more attention and always have done.

That’s a true but also obvious comment.

It’s a sad fact about the world but money and fame speak

The pilot has been in the sea for 19 days. I imagine his body could have floated a long distance in that time. Very unlikely he'll be found by a search. Where would they even begin the search?

This is all a bit grim, but a dead body in the ocean would be picked apart by scavengers easily within a month.

The pilot has been in the sea for 19 days. I imagine his body could have floated a long distance in that time. Very unlikely he'll be found by a search. Where would they even begin the search?

Not an expert but current movements are known as well as speed plus  the rough time of the crash. Wouldn't they work out a search area from that then search back and forth?

Not an expert but current movements are known as well as speed plus  the rough time of the crash. Wouldn't they work out a search area from that then search back and forth?

They'll have detailed current/sea flows, if his body is on the surface they should have a rough idea of where he could be, but that's still like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Probably shouldn’t expect any better from a tabloid but while looking up that story about Cardiff not wanting to pay on the mirror website there’s a story on there about his “secret lover” like he was cheating on someone when he didn’t have a girlfriend at the time. Despicable cunts

Media are total poison and more than play their part in making the world as fucked as it is.

Rest In Peace Sala. At least they got to have a proper funeral and give him a proper send off in the end. A minor consolation in what will be the end of a very tragic and unfortunate event.

I feel sorry for the pilot’s family who despite their best efforts, will probably never get to give the man the same send off.

The young moron who is my GK posted that shite in our football team Whatsapp group, gave him a proper bollocking.

same here. popped up on my whatsapp without a fucking warning. didn't know who it was until I saw the tattoos.

been permanently deleted.

Cardiff trying to get out of honouring the transfer. Shame on them.

There’s no shame, Cardiff have not been able to prove to their insurers that Nantes completed all the paperwork and whether or not MacKay was acting on behalf of Nantes when he arranged the plane

Willie McKay full email to Emiliano Sala before he passed away.

Emiliano

My name is Willie McKay. First of all, I tried to reach [your agent] Meissa [N’Diaye] by call and SMS in the last few days without success .We are not interested in looking after your personal interests, finance, holidays.,Baby-sitting is not our market. We do transfers - to this date, over 600 from Didier Drogba and Anelka to Payet, Seri, Anguissa. A lot. Let us tell you how we operate and how the Cardiff City situation came around because you must be wondering. We will explain, We work for clubs in France including PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Nice, Lille, Toulouse, Le Harve, Nantes and others, for players to be transferred to England On your case we have spoken to every club, including Manchester, Chelsea, Liverpool. We think eventually you could play in these clubs.

We approached Nantes, as we do for many players at other clubs, to get the authority to sell. We don’t try and cross the player’s agent. Some are very happy to work with us. Some get very jealous and protective

With all the shit they say - like ‘he is like a brother to me’ and ‘he is like my son’. In reality, if you were not a footballer these people don’t care about you. They only care about money. That is the truth Because that’s all we care about. That’s why we like to work for clubs - no emotion ,simple business. That’s it!

In your case, we begged Nantes for the mandate. I think they were curious of what your value was because you scored last year and this year without any offers for you. Because you are a very good player and we only target very good players. But as you said in one of your interviews some clubs like you and others don’t.

We have had West Ham, Everton, Leicester, Burnley, Fulham and Cardiff watching you at Nantes and away matches. We take our plane get clubs in it - people who can decide, not the local scouts For different reasons - age, style of play, playing in League 2 and other issues, we only have an offer from Cardiff City – newly-promoted with a manager who fell in love with you first of all from your footage online. Then he has watched you twice: once in Rennes and against Marseille in Nantes with his assistants, nearly 5 weeks ago .Neil Warnock will have all his players with one objective: get the ball to you .He sees you as a typical English centre forward, like Drogba, Alan Shearer. He told me you will score easier in his team than in Nantes, because all your teammates in Cardiff will play to your strengths He would like to meet you. Either they will fly you over in their jet to look around or they will come to meet you in Nantes. You can bring whoever you want, just to give you an idea. They will pay you around £50,000 per week gross plus bonuses on a 4-5 year contract and whoever you bring with you – be-it Meissa (who has done nothing) or your mother, who can also represent you by law in England. She could receive around £1 million in sterling for herself

Here is a club who really wants you and believe in you as we do and if a big club comes in for you while in Cardiff they will not stand in your way Cardiff is a great place to live. My sons live there. The support are very loud. They never stop singing. In my experience, I think if you don’t try the Premier league in England where the game suits, you will regret it. Cardiff have been told you don’t want to go there. That’s probably our fault. It was us who put in the media about other clubs wanting you - West Ham, Everton, etc to create an interest in you. That’s what we do. It can be misleading for the player himself, but unless we do this most people would not know you because nobody follows the French League

I hope this explains everything to you if you need any other help or questions you want to ask please do. Cardiff can have a jet for you tonight or tomorrow to pick you and any other people you want to bring with you. You don’t need to sign but at least hear what they have to say