Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Newcastle United - 02/02/19 - post match p12...

Disco

Fucking referee, Son should have been sent off man, can fuck off, another weekend of being fucked over by those cunts.

[/quote

:lol:

Behave yourself!

Was a clear elbow mate.

I'm with you there, blatant elbow

That’s a great shot by Son. I don’t blame the keeper.

What?? :lol:

It’s a knuckle ball and it’s ridiculously fast. The only chance for Dub to save it was to use his feet. It looks bad to you which I understand but as a keeper I know it was a very tough shot to save.

I genuinely won’t blame Dub.  The local commentator also shared the same view.

The huge difference here is that when they hustle us quickly our players don’t have the technical ability to do anything other than panic. Their players can just sidestep quickly and take 3 players out the game.

We just need some better players, but we all know that.

Another Rafa inspired defeat.

You'd think after 13 years you'd be bored of this gig

We rode our luck a bit, bit gutting to concede the goal in the manner we did but all things considered we weren't far off a result. Frustrating our lack of depth at the end hurt us. Neither Atsu or Kenedy exactly had them quaking in their boots.

3 points from our last two games is more than I expected.

If some one said to me this time last week wed get 3 points from our next  2 games i would of told you to fuck off.... a bit deflating conceding that  late on... a point today would of made this one of the most positive weeks this club has had in a long time

Just the downside of our approach, sometimes get these narrow defeats. Shame like, but it was more likely than a win.

Thought the approach was fine, could easily have nicked it. Just lacked the quality to implement it more effectively, but I think we'd have got battered if we tried to go toe to toe.

The huge difference here is that when they hustle us quickly our players don’t have the technical ability to do anything other than panic. Their players can just sidestep quickly and take 3 players out the game.

We just need some better players, but we all know that.

Another Rafa inspired defeat.

So what was last weeks result against Man city? You know the game where you were nowhere to be seen for a week?

Thought we defended really well - just a shame it's a howler from Dubs which cost us. He'a a good keeper and has won us plenty of points on his own, over the last year. We will be OK. :thup:

I also see it wasn't just me who saw the elbow by Son on Longstaff. Missed by the ref and not bothered with by the TV cameras either. :rant:

Dubravka does make errors, more so than a top quality keeper.  Would hope we can upgrade in the next couple of years.

Nah, he’s just busier. There isn’t a top 6 keeper not making mistakes, apart from Ederson maybe.

Ederson has made loads this season

Dubravka does make errors, more so than a top quality keeper.  Would hope we can upgrade in the next couple of years.

Nah, he’s just busier. There isn’t a top 6 keeper not making mistakes, apart from Ederson maybe.

Ederson has made loads this season

Has he? :lol: shite example then.

We rode our luck a bit, bit gutting to concede the goal in the manner we did but all things considered we weren't far off a result. Frustrating our lack of depth at the end hurt us. Neither Atsu or Kenedy exactly had them quaking in their boots.

I think Berraca will swap with Ritchie and Ritchie will swap with Atsu.