West Ham United v Newcastle United - Sat 02/03/19 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Can see another Rafa masterclass here with us being away and the new lease of pace and purpose we have going forward. Our defence and keeper are solid, we now offer real fret in attack and have Longstaff in the middle  :love:

Can see another Rafa masterclass here with us being away and the new lease of pace and purpose we have going forward. Our defence and keeper are solid, we now offer real fret in attack and have Longstaff in the middle  :love:

I'm not English speaking by birth so this is a serious question, not a dig.  But is "fret" actually a word?

Always thought it was Pardews weird way of speaking the word threat.

I'm not English speaking by birth so this is a serious question, not a dig.  But is "fret" actually a word?

It is a word but also what you think it is the way it's used on here.

Congratulations, you speak English better than us :lol:

It is a word but it means part of a guitar/stringed instrument neck. Your assessmment of his backward speech is correct

:pardsgrin:

Guest godzilla

Snap your hand off for a point now.

The home game was testament to how dangerous they can be and how hard games can be when we get a bit complacent.

Get into them!

Think we ned to do to West Ham exactly what they did to us up here and catch them on the break.

Think the pace of Almiron may be a key factor in that. Would not play Atsu from the start maybe bringing him on as sub in the later stages when West Ham are 'hopefully' chasing the game.

No.