The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Fulham will still take 2-6 points off us this season.

Shitty 1-1 draw at home, 1-0 defeat at the Cottage IMO, which is the standard practice for the team finishing bottom against us. I reckon this lot could easily ship 100 goals this season and we'll be responsible for a good 15-20% of their final points tally.

Fulham will still take 2-6 points off us this season.

Shitty 1-1 draw at home, 1-0 defeat at the Cottage IMO, which is the standard practice for the team finishing bottom against us. I reckon this lot could easily ship 100 goals this season and we'll be responsible for a good 15-20% of their final points tally.

Shelvey lazily trying to hook a bouncing ball clear inside his own box and it cannoning in off Tim Ream's face :thup:

Looking forward to the reaction on here when Fulham manage to boss us.

Where we fluke a 2-1 win or another horrific draw. Mind, we're terrible at Craven Cottage, so will probably lose there.

We won 4-0 in our last game at Craven Cottage.

Last game with Rafa, as well.  :'(

I thought historically we weren't very good there, but maybe not. Saw we have a 30.8% win record against Fulham in the PL.

Something about Grealish I really don't like. He's a talented lad but not keen on the constant collapsing, complaining and the alternating snarling/smarmy look he always seems to have on his face. He's genuinely fouled quite a bit but throws himself over as soon as he feels the slightest contact and demands a free kick every time. Contact =/= foul. It's not a non-contact sport, you can't instantly collapse and demand a free kick because someone has placed a hand on your back or something like that ffs

Something about Grealish I really don't like. He's a talented lad but not keen on the constant collapsing, complaining and the alternating snarling/smarmy look he always seems to have on his face. He's genuinely fouled quite a bit but throws himself over as soon as he feels the slightest contact and demands a free kick every time. Contact =/= foul. It's not a non-contact sport, you can't instantly collapse and demand a free kick because someone has placed a hand on your back or something like that ffs

He’s an arrogant little cunt , overhyped like Mason Mount etc

Mason Mount's class tbf

Mason Mount's class tbf

Erm... no. He's still too inconsistent.

He'll be a good player, most likely. But unlikely to be 'class'.

Mason Mount's class tbf

Erm... no. He's still too inconsistent.

He'll be a good player, most likely. But unlikely to be 'class'.

To be fair, you're right. I consider any player who doesn't play for us who is actually quite good as "class". I should stop.

Mason Mount would easily be our best midfielder (again, not saying much).