The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Both teams have been very poor. Rubbish final, but both teams to be fair have delivered in the competition until the final. Liverpool were poor to but took their chances, not sure what happened to the spurs team though

Odd game that, two knackered teams massively underperforming. I felt like I was watching a friendly tournament final rather than the biggest game in club football. I supppose finals are often shit.

Poch got the Kane/Moura decision wrong for me.

Kanes a top striker, but he hasn’t changed big games like Moura has recently for a while now. He played similarly at the World Cup. Kane was higher quality a couple season ago imo.

The magnitude of winning the CL seems to undergo a monstrous act of reductionism after such a dire game.

That was terrible, a total non-starter. Won't remember a single event from that game.

Doubt Liverpool fans much care. All history will remember is the win.

Awful game, even worse result. Wall pushing cunts with yet another soft as shite pen to go with all the offside goals and cheap decisions they've had all season.

Fuck them. VAR will ruin them next year.

Guest neesy111

The magnitude of winning the CL seems to undergo a monstrous act of reductionism after such a dire game.

That was terrible, a total non-starter. Won't remember a single event from that game.

No way should there be 3 weeks between the semis and final.

I look forward to nufc fans reminding themselves this

200.gif

Eh? :lol:

It genuinely doesn’t seem like either side here has just won the champions league. Underwhelming game to win. Half the pool players aren’t even smiling waiting to get the trophy.