The other games today 2019/20

Greg

He's no worse than most of the others that get on. I feel like 'Fletch' and McManaman will be giving the fucking eulogy at my funeral, I hear their utter shite that bastarding often.

Saw the actual Darren Fletcher punditing the other day and he’s genuinely quite good. Must be fucking gutted some know nowt lickspittle cunt has nicked his name and is denigrating it to fuck.

He's no worse than most of the others that get on. I feel like 'Fletch' and McManaman will be giving the fucking eulogy at my funeral, I hear their utter shite that bastarding often.

Saw the actual Darren Fletcher punditing the other day and he’s genuinely quite good. Must be fucking gutted some know nowt lickspittle cunt has nicked his name and is denigrating it to fuck.

The other Darren Fletcher does my tits in. Leader of the BBC 5Live twat brigade.

Oh, you mean 'Fletch', who is 'Sav's' mate. They do shows with 'Sutts' and 'Crouchy' and 'JJ' and 'Macca' don't they?

Oh, you mean 'Fletch', who is 'Sav's' mate. They do shows with 'Sutts' and 'Crouchy' and 'JJ' and 'Macca' don't they?

'The Growler Prowler', 'Billy the Cunt', 'AIDS'

Guest neesy111

Hamsik hitting corners off both feet here. Embarrassing how much better than everyone else on the pitch he still is considering he plays in China :lol:

Lucky twats there.

Hamsik hitting corners off both feet here. Embarrassing how much better than everyone else on the pitch he still is considering he plays in China :lol:

Lucky t***s there.

Shane Duffy being a beast is not luck. Matt Doherty cannot defend at all. Mourinho is going to end up hating him

All 4 League B and C playoffs gone to extra time

Thought it was a league table thingy, how come they've gone to extra time? ???

nah knockouts, winner of ireland slovakia play northern ireland or bosnia in november for the euro spot, ditto for all other "leagues"

nah knockouts, winner of ireland slovakia play northern ireland or bosnia in november for the euro spot, ditto for all other "leagues"

Ooh this they're not playing Nations League, its the last qualifier for the Euros?

Ooh this they're not playing Nations League, its the last qualifier for the Euros?

yep though why every international team decided to take this window for a 3rd game in an international window for a fucking friendly of all things is beyond me, tv rights for a friendly can't be that much

Some Steve Bruce type of management for Norway today. Stick 11 players behind the ball and hope that Ødegård, Haaland and Sørloth makes something happen in attack. So frustrating to have the most talented set of players we'll see in generations available and still start with a rigid 4-4-2 with three central defensive midfielders, one of them forced out on the left wing and Ødegård right wing.