The other games today 2019/20

Greg

:lol: Forgot just how far it is, beautiful.

:lol: Borders Iran. It's the middle east, tbh.

Aye, think I was getting Baku & Budapest mixed up. Excellent. :lol:

Had a look on Skyscanner. Cheapest return from Heathrow to Baku, going the day before and flying back the day after, is £615. Outbound journey only takes 21 hours.  :lol: :lol:

Arsenal win Europa League, Liverpool win the Champions League, means whoever finish fourth out of Spurs and Chelsea miss out on CL right?

All qualify

Fuck Spurs. Fuck Chelsea. Fuck Chelsea. Fuck Liverpool. Fuck football.

What a massively depressing week realising how far we are behind these days. Wasn’t eons ago that we were tonking Spurs 7-2.

Arsenal win Europa League, Liverpool win the Champions League, means whoever finish fourth out of Spurs and Chelsea miss out on CL right?

No, we get five teams in.

Aye, would have been the case had one of the CL finalists had not qualified though. Could have been six premier league teams who should have technically qualified.

Would hate it if I knew it didn't wind up my English football hating mate up so much :lol: Going to be milking this for months, even though I would have much rather have seen Ajax - Barcelona and Valencia - Frankfurt in the finals.

Naturally the media will read into it too far, but until the PL have a few years of Spanishesque domination, it means nothing. The money being pumped into the league should see that happens.

Don't get the hate in here mind, admittedly I have a strong dislike of Liverpool and to a degree, Man United. Couldn't give a shit about the rest.

Naturally the media will read into it too far, but until the PL have a few years of Spanishesque domination, it means nothing. The money being pumped into the league should see that happens.

Don't get the hate in here mind, admittedly I have a strong dislike of Liverpool and to a degree, Man United. Couldn't give a shit about the rest.

244796.jpg

Still a bit dumb to have the Caucasus countries and Kazakhstan in UEFA rather than AFC. Though I guess you could make a case for excluding Turkey and Cyprus as well, despite both fitting alright in UEFA. Israel, I understand.

Still a bit dumb to have the Caucasus countries and Kazakhstan in UEFA rather than AFC. Though I guess you could make a case for excluding Turkey and Cyprus as well, despite both fitting alright in UEFA. Israel, I understand.

Kazakhs used to be AFC. Not sure why they changed.

Ugh, f*ck off. F*ck the f*ck off. Anyone who thinks this is good...f*ck off and fist f*ck yourself right up your *sshole till you j*zz all over your b*lls.

Best league in teh world....c*nts.

I think it’s great. Hopefully spuds and arsenal win the finals.

It’s not like. Arsenal fans have a superiority complex with Spurs. Many would have never expected in their entire lifetime to be better then Arsenal or for Spurs to be in the CL final or for Spurs to be the first to bring the CL to North London.

Plus they’ve already won 2 European competitions that isn’t the big one.

You have to say Levy’s done a spectacular job in the last 10-15 years. Spurs are giants now.

I hate Villa but need them to knock Brom out so they'll want to buy Gayle imo

I think Gayle will join Fulham this summer, West Brom can't afford his wages it seems if they don't get promoted.

It’s not like. Arsenal fans have a superiority complex with Spurs. Many would have never expected in their entire lifetime to be better then Arsenal or for Spurs to be in the CL final or for Spurs to be the first to bring the CL to North London.

Plus they’ve already won 2 European competitions that isn’t the big one.

You have to say Levy’s done a spectacular job in the last 10-15 years. Spurs are giants now.

Mental to think we were on a par with them in all aspects if not ahead around 2006. They had ambition and signed the best young talent and we got Ashley