The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Just realised you get live stats, highlights and the line-ups in the video player. Neat.

Just used it to see the goal. Such a good feature.

TBF their "Xray" feature is really cool. If you're watching a film or TV series and go to it, it shows who is in the scene you are watching. Really handy for someone like me that constantly looks people up on IMDB.

Shame Prime's general layout is a bit shite. I find it a bit pointless that you have to specifically choose a 4k version of a show. It should just dynamically scale based on your setup and bandwidth.

Just realised you get live stats, highlights and the line-ups in the video player. Neat.

TBF their "Xray" feature is really cool. If you're watching a film or TV series and go to it, it shows who is in the scene you are watching. Really handy for someone like me that constantly looks people up on IMDB.

Yeah but you can't seem to get episode no or synopsis like you can on other apps unless you switch out of the running episode. Unless I just haven't figured it out.

Yeah but you can't seem to get episode no or synopsis like you can on other apps unless you switch out of the running episode. Unless I just haven't figured it out.

I've not extensively used it TBH; it was an annoyance that kept showing up when I pressed Up on my remote until I realised what it was showing me.

On the whole I'm not a fan of Prime's Video app/service setup (although it's very stable).

Shame Prime's general layout is a bit shite. I find it a bit pointless that you have to specifically choose a 4k version of a show. It should just dynamically scale based on your setup and bandwidth.

Guess you might have the bandwidth but not the TV? Dunno.