The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Class finish again. Making me feel a lot better about our point on Saturday against these.

Burnley are absolutely nothing special mind. Probably still finish above us. Meanwhile it's nearly Christmas and Leicester, Palace and Sheffield United in and around the top 6.

Chronicle commenters having a blast with big Geordie Steve in 14th.

Class finish again. Making me feel a lot better about our point on Saturday against these.

Burnley are absolutely nothing special mind. Probably still finish above us. Meanwhile it's nearly Christmas and Leicester, Palace and Sheffield United in and around the top 6.

Edit dammit

I think we defended a bit better as well, credit to the coaching for the last few years.

Edit dammit

:coolsmiley:

(Dunno where I got that from like. :lol: )