The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Really looking forward to the games tonight. Man United vs Spurs and Liverpool vs Everton is a nice double header.

Ganning round my pals for a few gentle midweek beers and some double screen action. Cooking me a spag bol too. Sorted  :D

Shame Prime's general layout is a bit shite. I find it a bit pointless that you have to specifically choose a 4k version of a show. It should just dynamically scale based on your setup and bandwidth.

Guess you might have the bandwidth but not the TV? Dunno.

I have a 4K TV. What I mean is that, for example, The Man in the High Castle is listed twice on the menu, once for Standard/HD and once for 4K, sometimes separated and not always clear whether a 4K version even exists.

Guest neesy111

Shame Prime's general layout is a bit s****. I find it a bit pointless that you have to specifically choose a 4k version of a show. It should just dynamically scale based on your setup and bandwidth.

I have a 4K TV. What I mean is that, for example, The Man in the High Castle is listed twice on the menu, once for Standard/HD and once for 4K, sometimes separated and not always clear whether a 4K version even exists.

Yeap, it's awful for that.  I've had 4k streams randomly disappear from search results.

Shame Prime's general layout is a bit s****. I find it a bit pointless that you have to specifically choose a 4k version of a show. It should just dynamically scale based on your setup and bandwidth.

Yeap, it's awful for that.  I've had 4k streams randomly disappear from search results.

Funnily enough, yesterday was the first time I couldn't see my Continue Watching list. I don't know if they just removed it to make way for all their Premier League buttons, but I had  to do a search to find what I was looking for.

First half of Man U Spuds then straight into the scouse derby without a break, delicious.

Last 15 of the former during half time in the latter. 2.5 hours of uninterrupted football. :notbad:

Yes sir! :lol: