The other games today 2019/20

Greg

It would be a bit harsh banning the Newcastle fan over the Man Utd fan throwing around insults on a Newcastle forum like.

On a side note, if by any chance we win tomorrow, theirs not a hope in hell I’d be spending anytime on Redcafe afterwards.

I overstepped there like apologies. Bit of heat left from the match. We're sorting it on PM'S.

Stifleaay[/member] nobody should be on Redcafe. I came for the chat and games and ventured into the football. All things considered I think I've been pretty good in the football thread over the last couple of years. Especially when we play each other. I'll try and wise up mind.

Fail to see how mine is anyway comparable to that, but permaban me if you want i'm not remotely arsed

It’s not but you don’t have to bite back and bicker with childish insults.

I was talking about a 24 hour mute - anyway it seems it’s thankfully done now.

Guest Howaythetoon

I had a go at Froggy once for no real reason whatsoever (other than he’s a Man Utd scummy fan) and he was spot on in apologising to me for being a cunt, seriously he’s a good egg as is Mandoon! This place would be worse off without either :thup:

I had a go at Froggy once for no real reason whatsoever (other than he’s a Man Utd scummy fan) and he was spot on in apologising to me for being a cunt, seriously he’s a good egg as is Mandoon! This place would be worse off without either :thup:

I don't even remember that. :lol: You're just the pizza guy now :p

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't even remember that. :lol: You're just the pizza guy now :p

:rose: :smitten:  :smitten:

The penalty Lazio just got given  :lol:

An outrageous dive which Var didn't overrule, just ridiculous  :lol:

Bloke dived like a yard before keeper came - hilarious really

Aye, how can a ref looking at the replay still give it, utterly baffling like.

The penalty Lazio just got given  :lol:

An outrageous dive which Var didn't overrule, just ridiculous  :lol:

Yeah it was utterly absurd.

Ribery looked like he still has it, controlled the game for large spells.