The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Henderson isn't as great a keeper as the media have made out

I’m yet to see any great save from him.

Unpopular opinion. Keepers can be massively overrated by the media/pundits, and the good keepers overlooked.

He's made poor errors for a while. Off the top of my head he made a bad one vs Liverpool, quite a few in the U21 tournament last year and now he's made 3 in the last week

I do think he'll be a really good keeper though

Looks like one of Boro, Stoke, Hull or Huddersfield will drop then. Going to be tough getting out of League 1 again next season.

Yeah, Barnsley are in the category of being too good for League 1, but not good enough for the Championship, quite like Rotherham. I’d expect Barnsley to take a promotion spot.

You can also the the 3 play off losers will be fighting tough for next season, and Luton should also be a difficult team.

Guest chopey

Get rid of Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford, replace them with Leeds, WBA and Forest, next season in the Premier league will be one of the best ever.

Get rid of Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford, replace them with Leeds, WBA and Forest, next season in the Premier league will be one of the best ever.

:lol: We need the takeover bad.

So even if we win tonight that’s Arsenal and Man Utd through and one of Leicester and Chelsea, going to take 3 Herculean performances to win it, typical

The cream always rises to the top in cup competitions. However, theres always a turd every year that goes further than expected.

Guess who the jobbie is this year?