The other games today 2019/20

Greg

No intent from McTominay, despite the clear intent to shoulder Cantwell.

It was a booking.

Imagine if that was Shelvey.  It would have been replayed in ultra slow motion about six times.  Then on MOTD highlights they would have shown their disgust and insist on a ban.  Sunday Supplement would have absolutely analyzed the action and insisted that the Premier League hierarchy abolish Shelveys contract with immediate effect.  That was a red card and the Man Utd player doesn't even get spoken to by the referee.  Disgraceful!

I'm still furious.  Nobody in the studio made any reference to the incident which warranted a red card and nobody on here has brought it up other than STM.  Is it me or what?

It was a booking.

Imagine if that was Shelvey.  It would have been replayed in ultra slow motion about six times.  Then on MOTD highlights they would have shown their disgust and insist on a ban.  Sunday Supplement would have absolutely analyzed the action and insisted that the Premier League hierarchy abolish Shelveys contract with immediate effect.  That was a red card and the Man Utd player doesn't even get spoken to by the referee.  Disgraceful!

I'm still furious.  Nobody in the studio made any reference to the incident which warranted a red card and nobody on here has brought it up other than STM.  Is it me or what?

It wasnt a red but he definitely tried to leave a bit on him.

It was a booking.

They turn a blind eye as and when they choose. Guendouzi should have had a red at the time for landing a punch but it was completely ignored at the time and subsequently. It's bullshit and always favours the larger team.

It was a booking.

It wasnt a red but he definitely tried to leave a bit on him.

It would have been a definite yellow in rugby union (sin bin) so how come a Man Utd player gets away without a murmur from anyone.  I'm telling you, the game is corrupt.  I repeat, if that had been Shelvey he was off no doubt.  I hate the game of football at the moment.

I think by adding any Golden or Silver goal element would just make teams even more defensive as they'd be too concerned about conceding. Probably rather take their chance on penalties