The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Watford are investigating reports of a 20-person birthday party at Andre Gray's home... and they have dropped him, Domingos Quina, and Nathaniel Chalobah for this match.

Watford's official stance is that the players have been excluded for the safety of the other members of the squad, but there's likely a disciplinary matter in there too for appearing to break lockdown rules.

Guest neesy111

I think I've mellowed a bit on Nigel Pearson after hearing his political views

Yeah, he's not the brexit type you'd think he'd be.

I think I've mellowed a bit on Nigel Pearson after hearing his political views

I liked him more after watching the Jimmy Glass documentary. The story about him passing a bottle of brandy round the players before kickoff was class.

Ayoze doesn't really work in this Leicester team.

I watched him for a bit today, looks like the shite Ayoze that doesn’t turn up and subsequently finds himself on the end of a few boos. Usually at this point of the season he’s got his fingers in his ears, wonder if the restart has done him?

Rather amazing how all the results have gone Steve Bacon's way so far.

We've got 39 points with 7 games left :lol: Can people stop going on like we're getting favours from other teams in a relegation battle?

We've got 39 points with 7 games left :lol: Can people stop going on like we're getting favours from other teams in a relegation battle?

I wasn't doing really that, we were always fairly safe. It's just amazing to me how the results have been since the restart, clubs at the bottom just can't get a result.

If some could overtake us, not to relegate us like, it would help getting rid of Bacon.

I wasn't doing really that, we were always fairly safe. It's just amazing to me how the results have been since the restart, clubs at the bottom just can't get a result.

If some could overtake us, not to relegate us like, it would help getting rid of Bacon.

Once the takeover goes through, he’s gone in anyway.

What happens with a top ten finish, and a cup win ?

Unlikely as that is.

Unlikely as that is.

He's kept for a bit longer then sacked.

Unlikely as that is.

He's kept for a bit longer then sacked.

Aye, delaying the inevitable.