The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Stop trying the make Canadian football happen.

If people are allowed to talk about Scottish football in here, Canadian football should be allowed as well.

I even had a thread which people could ignore, then it was merged into here, so give me my thread back or deal with it.

Man U seemed to lack nous in the final third.

Rashford I still find a very frustrating player. Often seems to hang on to the ball too long, or try to beat players when it's not on. I know he's young, but he seems to be on a very slow learning curve. Greenwood will overtake him, if he hasn't done so already.

Man U seemed to lack nous in the final third.

Rashford I still find a very frustrating player. Often seems to hang on to the ball too long, or try to beat players when it's not on. I know he's young, but he seems to be on a very slow learning curve. Greenwood will overtake him, if he hasn't done so already.

Very very true regarding Rashford and Greenwood. I was actually thinking the same towards the end of the season when Man U were on a very decent run of form.

Greenwood's game is far more mature and cerebral. Typically releases it when he should and has much better movement. Rashford seems to get caught up in trying to do something spectacular a lot of the time.

Incredible that we didn't win last night. :lol: Sevilla extremely fortunate and weren't very good at all. Inter will dispatch them quite easily if they can be arsed in the final.

Would have been devastating if we hadn't already finished third and qualified for the CL. The Europa League unfortunately is only important for that reason.

Incredible that we didn't win last night. :lol: Sevilla extremely fortunate and weren't very good at all. Inter will dispatch them quite easily if they can be arsed in the final.

Would have been devastating if we hadn't already finished third and qualified for the CL. The Europa League unfortunately is only important for that reason.

saw quite a good sub headline this morning that summed up the game (i saw) for me, it was along the lines of "momentum is not a tactic"

also i found it interesting; switched on start of 2nd half and the weird thing about that 10 minute period where you were all over them was how exposed you were and how they failed to exploit it, better teams would have cut you to shreds as you were basically playing 4-1-5 and the space in between was unreal

Guest neesy111

Tbf, man utd created almost nothing after that crazy 10 minute spell where they should've scored at least twice.