Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton - 21/04/19

Disco

Always was a clever player with the odd finish in Perez. What I used to hate about him was how he seemed both slower and weaker than every defender in the world, would almost always lose out. He is just bullying everyone now and playing like some sort of fancy-looking bulldozer. What a player he is becoming!

Almiron is killing it in every area except scoring and assisting :lol:

That's why it isn't even remotely worrying yet.

:thup:  He makes a massive difference to our attack, especially on the counter.

Almiron is killing it in every area except scoring and assisting :lol:

That's why it isn't even remotely worrying yet.

:thup:  He makes a massive difference to our attack, especially on the counter.

He has given players, like Perez, the freedom to do what they are doing today.

It’s stupid whinging about anything after a half like that but I’m not sure what Ki actually does. If Hayden leaves as he wishes and Shelvey is moved on that position in the team needs a whole new revamp. Hopefully Longstaff picks up where he left off but we need some serious investment there. Cabaye of 5 years ago with that front three would be incredible

I guarantee if the ref had shown a red card Peter Walton 100% would have said 'it was the correct decision as he was through on goal'. No point in having a moron like him in the studio if he just agrees with the ref every time.

Still think it was too far back for a red

He gets past him he’s through and Rondon is free for a tap in.

If that was in th middle of their half yep. I’m pretty sure the foul was in our half though???

What is the point of having a referee in the studio? They all just cover up for each other every time.

Also really wish Almiron would get his goal now. He seems to lack a little bit composure with his decision-making. Really good half from him anyway though.