Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

Really wish the song didn’t say Cockney, annoys me every time still :lol:

It's the rules when generalising about London/Southerners  :lol:

Just makes us look so small time and like we never leave our villages

Thems the rules anyone north of Watford is Northern anyone south of Leeds is a Cockney

Ashley is northern then.

Aye it is annoying, I'd be a cockney by those rules.

For an ignorant outsider it's easy to dismiss it with a "those Geordies only accept locals" or the like.

Where Ashley is from is completely irrelevant.

Thems the rules anyone north of Watford is Northern anyone south of Leeds is a Cockney

You mean Watford Gap I assume? Ones home of the mighty F. C and the others basically just a service station

Whatever you dirty Northern monkey  :lol:

:lol: unfortunately I'm a common as muck Essex mong.

Guest chopey

You mean Watford Gap I assume? Ones home of the mighty F. C and the others basically just a service station

I'm sure I'll find out one day when I leave the village

Wait till the season starts ....this place will be honking :lol:

It has been for ages man, but you're right it will get worse. Eventually it may just be you and Fitzy left to bang on to each other 24 hours a day about how you don't care anymore  :D 

Maybe there'll still be one other left who will tell us how disinterested they are but still be kind enough to post an update every time a new kit or a season ticket is sold  :lol:

I'm sure I'll find out one day when I leave the village

:lol: just stay in and watch Peaky Blinders, a quaint story of cockney rascals

Guest covmag

Wait till the season starts ....this place will be honking :lol:

It has been for ages man, but you're right it will get worse. Eventually it may just be you and Fitzy left to bang on to each other 24 hours a day about how you don't care anymore  :D 

Maybe there'll still be one other left who will tell us how disinterested they are but still be kind enough to post an update every time a new kit or a season ticket is sold  :lol:

I guess your right.i will jack this place in, no point being here that being the case.fair do

Ah class. Seems like they've been singing about Yaxley.

Oh great, we’ve become like the inbreds down the road, if it’s true. Wouldn’t expect any less from the Donnay Army mind.

I just don't get it, i cannot get my head around people who want the club to fail or be relegated. Ashley couldn't give a fuck if we get relegated, this has been proved in the past.

Getting relegated and staying down (even relegated again) is unchartered territory for Ashley and the one last remaining hope (as far as I am concerned) that he might sell. Continued lack of PL money coming in could be the thing that tips the balance.

It may be unlikely but it's the only hope we have. He's never selling while we are in the PL. It's too comfortable a gravy train for him to want to get off.

I dont think it matters to ashley one jot if we are relegated. He will just lend us more money to buy our way back into the top flight.

We will then owe ashley more money.If he then wants to sell he will add the loan to the asking price which will put us out of reach of most buyers.

He is just sucking the life out of our once great club. Its going to take a miracle to get out of the sharks grip.

I just don't get it, i cannot get my head around people who want the club to fail or be relegated. Ashley couldn't give a fuck if we get relegated, this has been proved in the past.

Getting relegated and staying down (even relegated again) is unchartered territory for Ashley and the one last remaining hope (as far as I am concerned) that he might sell. Continued lack of PL money coming in could be the thing that tips the balance.

It may be unlikely but it's the only hope we have. He's never selling while we are in the PL. It's too comfortable a gravy train for him to want to get off.

In the past he has gambled on getting back up to maintain his advertising to the world and the associated gravy train....going down and the possibility of him jacking it all in when the bounce back doesn’t happen is definitely the lesser of two evils.....him at the club takes away the link the club should have with the community, FFS keeping Rafa would have given some hope and all that was needed was to work on the improvements to the whole club set up that Rafa wanted

We are not there to compete at the mo’ so what’s the point for the fans.......mind we might get a “day out” 🥺