Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I thought you had to show proof of funds before you got access to the dataroom and could do due diligence.

If you ask for proof after this process they have sort of wasted your time already?

Aye, I was just about to suggest similar. I'm sure they've said this before.

English press in building up and shooting down shocker. They know naff all and are throwing out stuff in the dark, before we all go jumping off the closest bridge it might be best to wait until official clarification.

I just want my club back, a club to be proud of and not cringe every time I see that barrow boy in the paper, a club that deserves Rafa and club that Rafa deserves, I don't care if we do or don't get bank rolled, hell I could even handle the SD signage for another couple of seasons if we had to. Just get that poison out of our club and fumigate the place, set the foundations and get back to the top 10 where a sans ASHLE Y NUFC belongs.

Ashley not happy that they've spoke about it... Time to start calling them timewasters!

Howay man, a sheikh worth 18bn or whatever, don't think proof of funds will be an issue when the time comes.

No one knows if he’s worth 18bn

Aye, i just don't buy that someone goes all this way (due diligence etc) without the money.

Doesn't make sense.

So, he’s an inbred brother cousin from Abu Dubai with a personal wealth of £18bn but his bank will only let him pay for things in £10m chunks.

He’s bought the club but he hasn’t. He’s done due diligence but he just guessed, then sent the paperwork to the Premier League but they’ve changed their fax number.

Guest godzilla

I thought you had to show proof of funds before you got access to the dataroom and could do due diligence.

If you ask for proof after this process they have sort of wasted your time already?

Don't think Kenyon didn't mind.

I'm getting the impression the journalists here are desperate to write about somthing but for the most part if not completely they are in the dark. Just let it sit until the club or the buyer makes a statement.

The buyer has made one though, that the club acknowledged as legit.

The NE journo's are a weird bunch. They've been on the back foot all day. Just when they thought they'd quashed it, it came back, the club said its true, now they're back on trying to quash again.

Ashley not happy that they've spoke about it... Time to start calling them timewasters!

Howay man, a sheikh worth 18bn or whatever, don't think proof of funds will be an issue when the time comes.

No one knows if he’s worth 18bn

Aye, i just don't buy that someone goes all this way (due diligence etc) without the money.

Doesn't make sense.

Staveley did DD

Why wasnt the first step checking that they weren't mackems on the wind up. Would have saved time.

Takeover or not the most important thing is securing Rafa. Add another week at least on to sorting that out.