Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

padlock-308589__340.png

Now we are in my conversation territory, wheres my wine, ...............so padlocks

Ah yes, imo it has to be 4 number combination lock, no need to worry about losing the key like  :smug:

Wise choice for the everyday run of the mill security lock. However my personal choice would be the Sargent & Greenleaf 951C, a bit pricey at £1200 but its military grade and contains an interchangeable core...........top lock.........top top lock.

Now you're talking  :smug:

On the topic of jaffa cakes, Tesco does a frozen "Jaffa Cake" dessert that is very moreish. It's got the sponge, the orange jelly and a very thick sticky chocolate layer on top, but in addition has a good creamy vanilla orangey moussey filling.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

:sweetjesus:

Serves 6

:yao:

Guest reefatoon

Here me out, Jaffa Cakes, but the filling is replaced with Turkish (not a euphemism) Delight filling.

Fuck, I’m in!

On the topic of jaffa cakes, Tesco does a frozen "Jaffa Cake" dessert that is very moreish. It's got the sponge, the orange jelly and a very thick sticky chocolate layer on top, but in addition has a good creamy vanilla orangey moussey filling.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

:sweetjesus:

Serves 6

:yao:

My God, that looks delectable.

Do you think your diarrhoea was definitely caused by the cake or something else?

Anyone else here had any abnormal stools of late?

Most likely the cake, I've had it twice (as in 2 x the whole cake) and each time had some ghandis revenge. It has beef gelatin in it, maybe I'm slightly allergic to it, but I did have both cakes over a few days so maybe I stretched the eat within X days after defrosting a bit too far.

Do you think your diarrhoea was definitely caused by the cake or something else?

Anyone else here had any abnormal stools of late?

Most likely the cake, I've had it twice (as in 2 x the whole cake) and each time had some ghandis revenge. It has beef gelatin in it, maybe I'm slightly allergic to it, but I did have both cakes over a few days so maybe I stretched the eat within X days after defrosting a bit too far.

That seems a fair price to pay for the diabetes in a box.

Initial research - Negotiations - Proof of funds - Heads of Terms - Virtual Data Room - Share Purchase Agreement - Sale

It’s safe to say we’re in the middle of this process right now. The average time for data room is 3 months. Which we must be more than halfway through by now.

The price might drop a little depending on what they find etc. Ashley then has to accept the final offer before it can be completed.

If thats the case I just don't see how this takeover gets done before the end of July never mind the end of June.

Anyway back on topic Jaffa Cakes are lovely.

Standard practice apparently.

Yet more nosey cunts on twitter thinking they are breaking the news to the masses

What is standard practice?

Yes it is a standard process to change financial year end away from the one first set on incorporation - I've done it myself this year for the company I work for.

30th June is not a common year end though, it would only really be used where it suits the business cycle. I'd suggest it fits a football club pretty well

Jaffa cakes are horrible.

This

A lot of crazy shit has been said in this thread, but lads there's a line and once you cross it.....

Man, I used to be in the majority on this subject.

What the hell has happened to cause such a paradigm shift in the world of Jaffa cakes? All I can think is that they’ve added crack to them because they honestly taste like shite

Biscuit tiers:

Awful: Fig rolls,  Tea Cakes, ginger nuts.

Acceptable: Rich Tea, chocolate chip cookies, malted milk, shortbread, digestives, custard cream

Good: Chocolate Fingers, Chocolate Digestives, Jaffa Cakes, bourbons, jammie Dodgers.

God: Viennese, Chocolate Hobnobs.