Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Have the magpie group given up now then, one half arsed protest the other day?

They probably gave up or dispersed after the shire brook fiasco, then was it boycott wolves? And we signed Almiron so everyone forgave Ashley.

If our fans are half arsed about doing things or showing solidarity to a certain principle, then what the fucking hell is it all for.

Out of all the clubs who have had their fights against owners, we are hands down the weakest bunch on earth.

Blackpool had to suffer years and still got the job done in the end.

Sonia's snatch and Gail's tits are the perfect visual representation of this thread.

Out of reach for the average man. Just like buying the club?

Buying a club are you promoting violence here?  :kasper:

Have the magpie group given up now then, one half arsed protest the other day?

I believe there’s an open public meeting 1st July. Why not get yourself along

I'm washing my hair that day.

I'm bald.

Don’t complain and have a go at them then. Always baffles me why people ridicule those that try and protest (apart from the Steve wraith funeral thing, that was horrendous)

:ructions:

I was only asking a question and being daft.

I was at that protest at the spurs game last season on Northumberland street, sad thing is it seemed most of the other protesters went to the game straight after, i went to the old george to watch it and there was like no one else in apart from me and my dad, and another bloke who agreed that we had to stay away, the land lady asked me why i wasn't going as she knew i had before and i explained about Ashley and she was all like, "you've got to go no matter what" :anguish:

And there you have it. He's going to pull the plug on this and blame and call the other party as time wasters. f*** me. Ashley is relentless.

He better not rub these people the wrong way or he might end up like a certain Saudi journalist MkII. Or even his business empire might crumble even more.

Just accept their bid and go ya fat mess

Fingers crossed it's ticking along.

“How’s it going Lee?”

“Good, I’ve just a bout got the hang of Minesweeper at Intermediate, ready to try Expert. Justin is out there applying Sports Direct stickers to the lawnmowers”

I think there has to be mass cancellations and protests. Don’t give him and kenyon time to carve up some shitty deal

If he sees the mood amongst the supporters, turning into mass protest, he would be more willing to push a deal through, hopefully.

He doesn’t give a f***.

I reckon he also doesn’t give a f*** if we go down. We’re still on telly to advertise his s****.

Exactly. And why should he when the ground will still be full next season

There should be mass protests of 10k plus outside the ground before every match and 30k plus empty seats every game but there won't be so we have the club we deserve. This just goes round and round but until people stop fucking going it won't ever end

Unfortunately I think the only way to fully get the crowd on side would be to have a protest endorsed by the like of Keegan or Shearer, and local papers advising fans to band together.

Too many people seem to get defensive when it comes to staying away for the good of the club. Hurting Ashley's pocket is the only way to hurt him.

Ashley has reacted to protests in the past, releasing club statements and not going to games etc. A protest, combined with an empty stadium would be perfect. Sadly, 40k + would gladly turn up and pay to watch the grass grow.

Ashley has reacted to protests in the past, releasing club statements and not going to games etc. A protest, combined with an empty stadium would be perfect. Sadly, 40k + would gladly turn up and pay to watch the grass grow.

Better still if the players did the same. They have to be fucking seething. Best central defence collectively I have seen at this club. Fully expect at least the better half will be gone come September.

Have the magpie group asked Shearer and KK to get involved?

They should ask the Charlton and Coventry (Blackpool, Rangers, Blackburn formerly) equivalents to get involved - strength in numbers. Its pretty obvious but I can't trust them.

The only thing that would make any sense in all this would be if Ashley believes the takeover will happen and the new owners don’t fancy Rafa. There’s no doubt Rafa wanted to stay and Ashley pulled the rug from under his feet. Ashley is unpredictable but getting rid of Rafa the way he has would be beyond stupid. The contract offer Rafa had has been there for months, they’ve both been there before and a compromise agreed. Something must have changed and if it was down to an email Ashley didn’t like then god help us all.

The only thing that would make any sense in all this would be if Ashley believes the takeover will happen and the new owners don’t fancy Rafa. There’s no doubt Rafa wanted to stay and Ashley pulled the rug from under his feet. Ashley is unpredictable but getting rid of Rafa the way he has would be beyond stupid. The contract offer Rafa had has been there for months, they’ve both been there before and a compromise agreed. Something must have changed and if it was down to an email Ashley didn’t like then god help us all.

Stupid yes but not out of character. Keegan, shearer and now Rafa binned off because they wanted to do things their way.

Stupid yes but not out of character. Keegan, shearer and now Rafa binned off because they wanted to do things their way.

The difference being that Ashley wasn’t looking to sell then.

Let the manager go and then ask for clarity on the takeover.  Surely it would be the other way around. 

Is he listening to Michael Jackson 'man in the mirror's whilst trying to get into his shit stained Jean's whilst asking for clarity?  He has no intention of selling in my view and never has

Let the manager go and then ask for clarity on the takeover.  Surely it would be the other way around. 

Is he listening to Michael Jackson 'man in the mirror's whilst trying to get into his shit stained Jean's whilst asking for clarity?  He has no intention of selling in my view and never has

Yeah he’d rather sell in the Championship next year for half the price :rolleyes:

He won't sell us when we are in the Championship. He will assume he can throw money at it like he has 2x before and get back in the league. This club would need to go down even further down the pyramid for him to cut and run at major losses and even then, there is no telling we ever come back up or get saved by a proper owner. At that point you may get a bloke like the guy who owns Sunderland ffs.

MA will only sell this club when he feels he's got the max pricing at his terms or he's going to hold us for the foreseeable future. Act of God is the only intervention where he bucks the trend and sells at a loss IMO.