Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

We have accepted a 100 million price hike in the asking price due to some totally fake Arab story. This time last year it was 250 mill to buy but not wanting to sell Ashley hatched the Arab plot to raise the bar and make sure nobody ever bought and uncovered the corruption that is his running of our club.

Who dreamt up the 350 mill price tag and what justifies it - absolutely nothing. Ashley is owed 111 million plus a reasonable profit thus making 250 mill just about acceptable. The fake Arab plot which was all of his own invention was contrived to raise the price to a new level that the press have swallowed and regurgitate frequently without asking the question where did the extra 100 million come from?

Ashley's 9 bob notes at the club verify to me that nothing that exists within the walls of SJP is straight - say something often enough and it becomes the truth like for instance 350 million. We owe him less than 100 mill if advertising had been correctly accounted. So lets start the sale rumours a good way below the fake asking price cobbled together this summer from within the four walls of the most corrupt football club in the premier league

Love how we're seemingly the only club the media see as a business :lol:

Everyone else could go bankrupt if it meant the race for 4th place came down to the final weekend of the season.

It's Martin Samuel, a grade A hypocrite. He was very vocal in criticism of Newcastle fans for hounding out Fat Sam ( a moniker which could also apply to Martin btw) but he went deathly quiet when fans from his own beloved West ham started hounding Allardyce out when he flopped there. Some journos really don't like Newcastle so you have to read their shit with an understanding it will reflect on their opinion.

Guest Howaythetoon

He would soon change his mind if Ashley was to rock up at West Ham and replaced MP with Bruce and signed Andy Carroll on a pay as you play deal....

I’m pretty sure he was scathing of the dildo brothers who Ashley makes look great owners and thoroughly nice chaps to boot.

Why anyone would pay these so-called journos any kind of attention is beyond me, Lee Charnley himself knows more about the game than this cunt and I dare say he would be less shite at doing MS’s job than he’s more shite at doing his own job.

The likes of this rancid fat mess are to journalism and football reporting what Boris Johnson is to government.

Everyone needs to get on this. Doesn’t take long at all.

It’s criminal what Ashley has done here and it’ll put an end to any future expansion of SJP. It’ll also change the view of the stadium from the town dramatically. Can’t believe only 600 or so have objected so far.

It’s criminal what Ashley has done here and it’ll put an end to any future expansion of SJP. It’ll also change the view of the stadium from the town dramatically. Can’t believe only 600 or so have objected so far.

I think I already did this a while back. Unless this is a different one.

Think it’s the same one

Think it’s the same one

Champion.

Sports Direct calling for an investigation into Nike and Adidas, regarding their dominance of the market. The brass neck on Ashley.

I’m sure if you said to him Donnay and Lonsdale will do the numbers Nike and Adidas do he’d never use his advantage to strongarm retailers into handing more money over.

Fucking arsehole.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck that, I’m fine with this, blocking out SD Arena is OK with me. They can keep their shitty Premier League SD branded ground to 53k and out of view!

There’s already a tower going up that’s blocking some of the view. Didn’t know about that at all.

Aye its huge, the sky bar on top will give some cracking views

Fuck that, I’m fine with this, blocking out SD Arena is OK with me. They can keep their shitty Premier League SD branded ground to 53k and out of view!

I’m thinking a more long term view for when this parasite has finally been prised off the club. I don’t want potential expansion in the future limited just because of this vindictive puddle of slime.