Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Anyone who tweets Richard Keys, or follows him, or retweets him, is just giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves and needs.

The only way to deal with the likes of him, Katie Hopkins etc who just feed off attention is to utterly ignore them.

But how will I let the world know I'm a good person if I don't raise awareness of the twats?

Anyone who tweets Richard Keys, or follows him, or retweets him, is just giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves and needs.

The only way to deal with the likes of him, Katie Hopkins etc who just feed off attention is to utterly ignore them.

But how will I let the world know I'm a good person if I don't raise awareness of the twats?

Well this is precisely it. You let the world know you're a good person by NOT raising awareness of the twats.

Well this is precisely it. You let the world know you're a good person by NOT raising awareness of the twats.

Exactly right. Because interaction with them fuels the algorithms within various social media platforms that doesn't care if it's good or bad interaction. All interaction is considered good for traffic. Make your own posts that don't tag them but let your displeasure known.

Exactly right. Because interaction with them fuels the algorithms within various social media platforms that doesn't care if it's good or bad interaction. All interaction is considered good for traffic. Make your own posts that don't tag them but let your displeasure known.

My point was more in relation to people sharing their nonsense, simply to declare it as nonsense.

“Eurosport in France have now rectified their report to exclude either individual's name, but maintain that Newcastle United have furloughed their existing recruitment team & that several Sporting Directors are being interviewed for a position as a result of a possible takeover.”

There will never be a better time for MA to sell.  If he doesn't he will need to put his hand in his pocket to support the club, something he doesn't like doing. If you are looking at it long term and your funds are plentiful it is a good time to buy, exchange rates for foreign investors are favorable and  if you can get a club like NUFC, with the potential it offers, at the right price it's worth a punt

Guest reefatoon

There will never be a better time for MA to sell.  If he doesn't he will need to put his hand in his pocket to support the club, something he doesn't like doing. If you are looking at it long term and your funds are plentiful it is a good time to buy, exchange rates for foreign investors are favorable and  if you can get a club like NUFC, with the potential it offers, at the right price it's worth a punt

Totally agree with the bit in bold. That is what will have him washing his hands of it.

“Eurosport in France have now rectified their report to exclude either individual's name, but maintain that Newcastle United have furloughed their existing recruitment team & that several Sporting Directors are being interviewed for a position as a result of a possible takeover.”

So basically they have tried to copy existing news and got mixed up with the BZG guys name from last year. :lol:

Just listened to that dentist on the Chronicle podcast, jesus that is mind numbing. The bloke doesnt have the foggiest what's going on, it's all "a trusted person told me this."

What was quite clear is that hes been embarrassed with the BZG thing falling through. He will be gutted if the Saudi's get the club.

Just listened to that dentist on the Chronicle podcast, jesus that is mind numbing. The bloke doesnt have the foggiest what's going on, it's all "a trusted person told me this."

What was quite clear is that hes been embarrassed with the BZG thing falling through. He will be gutted if the Saudi's get the club.

I don’t understand how people ever gave him credit.

It’s all down to him working in the Middle East. The chances of him coming across such high profile people were very slim. People think Dubai and the Middle East consists of a tiny village where everyone knows everyone.

On top of that the chances of him meeting high profile, and then talking to him about such matters is even less likely. Let’s not forget that many dental procedures that take some time, out you into a position where you cannot actually talk.

My take on it, as someone who has known him for about 15 years, is that he definitely had some good connections in Dubai when he first moved out there. Not sure how much he knew about the BZG stuff but he's almost certainly blagging the Saudi stuff.

He was a decent enough lad but was always a bit of a braggard (cars & watches in his case) who liked nothing better than to talk about himself. I'm sure he's loving his new found 'fame'.

I listened to that then turned it off. I doubt there is any takeover due to past cases but why the hell would a dentist in Dubhai know. It was quite cringe how he would say he has spoke to people in the football industry and he knows things for fact such as the European league thing. That was common knowledge anyway think he does like the limelight.

I listened to that then turned it off. I doubt there is any takeover due to past cases but why the hell would a dentist in Dubhai know. It was quite cringe how he would say he has spoke to people in the football industry and he knows things for fact such as the European league thing. That was common knowledge anyway think he does like the limelight.

Yep, was very much me, me, me. He even had the slightest of digs at Caulkin.

I don’t understand how people ever gave him credit.

It’s all down to him working in the Middle East. The chances of him coming across such high profile people were very slim. People think Dubai and the Middle East consists of a tiny village where everyone knows everyone.

On top of that the chances of him meeting high profile, and then talking to him about such matters is even less likely. Let’s not forget that many dental procedures that take some time, out you into a position where you cannot actually talk.

Do the Saudis offer free dental treatment on the NHS? He could quite easily be dentist to the rich and famous, kind of like a orthodontal Dr Drew.