Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Reckon that TV presenter is having us on at the behest of Mido like :lol:

While I am sceptical, I don't think any vaguely serious sports journalist would absolutely torpedo their credibility by knowingly posting bollocks. From what I can tell I think he was thanking Mido because he retweeted it, and assumes that's why his mentions are full of Geordies.

I really wanted to get something done with this extra long weekend but here I'll sit mashing F5 until it all ends in tears.

My poor wife has to deal with me sneaking looks at my phone for updates. Lol

is there anybody resembling credible saying its on or has everyone gone mad again?

The latter.

How can a respected Dubai based journo with links to the royal family and 400k Twitter followers not be deemed credible?

I didn't  get to sleep till 3:40 last night... I've shat 3 times already  today I don't know  what I'm feeling... I haven't  felt like this in years since my last job interview... this has to happen

I feel you bro

is there anybody resembling credible saying its on or has everyone gone mad again?

The latter.

How can a respected Dubai based journo with links to the royal family and 400k Twitter followers not be deemed credible?

We've been burnt so often it hardly surprising we're so doubtful, when it does go through (if) i reckon some will still not believe it  :lol:

The latter.

Richard Keys has 259K followers

The latter.

the concept of a journalist in an absolute fundamentalist monarchy?

The latter.

Twitter followers :yao: Give it a week and Ashley will give a statement saying the club isn't for sale.