Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

It's been 2 months since they supposedly provided proof of funds. Why the fuck is this "takeover" still dragging on?  :idiot2:

In any normal transaction proof of funds is something that happens right at the very beginning of the process. I can’t imagine this case being any different.

It's the whole ambiguity of everything, theres fuck all verifiably true information about this whole thing. So people can assume whatever they want. There's no proof they have actually provided proof of funds, they haven't even stated themselves that they have done this.

Apart from when they they said it and provided a date.

It's been 2 months since they supposedly provided proof of funds. Why the fuck is this "takeover" still dragging on?  :idiot2:

In any normal transaction proof of funds is something that happens right at the very beginning of the process. I can’t imagine this case being any different.

So why the total silence from the club if it’s all bollocks?

It's the whole ambiguity of everything, theres fuck all verifiably true information about this whole thing. So people can assume whatever they want. There's no proof they have actually provided proof of funds, they haven't even stated themselves that they have done this.

So why the silence of the club if it's true? As I said, people can assume whatever they want, theres nothing verifiable out there.

Tbf I think the silence from the club convinces me that there is something happening.

It’s a complex deal. The PL checks probably take a few weeks too

They don't. More like a week to 10 days.

Mate it took me about two months to buy my house with regular trips to the lawyers because of the slightest change. You seriously think buying a football club with players contracts, staff, advertising deals, corperate deals, st James park, training ground, Premier league checks , Hmrc case etc will get done in a matter of weeks. Dream world lad

Yes they have. They’ve gone on the record as stating they’ve provided proof of funds to him.

Do you really think Ashley would incur all of these legal and accountancy fees if he didn’t feel they were the real deal?

:lol: Shit yeah you're right, been a long day  :lol:

I'm not saying whether they're the real deal or not, just that some things seem a bit off with the whole thing. We've been here before and been burned before a few times.

Guest The Little Waster

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-amanda-staveley-liverpool-supporting-13732612.amp

Staveley , enquired about Liverpool first , then had an abortive bid forus which dissolved into nothing ....

Sheikhy wotshis face enquires about Liverpool first then puts a bid in for us ....

Just sayin

Guest godzilla

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-amanda-staveley-liverpool-supporting-13732612.amp

Staveley , enquired about Liverpool first , then had an abortive bid forus which dissolved into nothing ....

Sheikhy wotshis face enquires about Liverpool first then puts a bid in for us ....

Just sayin

Ashley came out about Staveley, not a peep about BZG, just saying

Just sayin

Means...sweet FA.  Just saying.

Just sayin

She was at the Liverpool game on 1st October, he came out and called her a time waster through Sky on 16th January...more than 3 months later. Give this one time eh.

Shock horror Liverpool a more attractive investment opportunity than us..

There’s no conspiracy there. Just one club is an easy sell to investors over there. The other not as easy.

Until we start seeing activity on the companies which all of the involved parties are directors of, I wouldn’t get carried away by spurious twitter rumours.

Ashley will need to do a share or asset transfer of all of the little pieces of the club that he’s broken it into. Easiest way to do this is to create a new company or use one of the existing companies to achieve this.

I’d imagine all that paperwork is done and waiting to be sent in.

Ann Pearson from a company called Eacotts is the one who has been looking after all of this. Her dainty little hoof prints are all over everything.

Just sayin

Ground breaking stuff that.

Just sayin

Thanks for telling us something we knew weeks ago. :lol:

Guest chopey

Some guy on twitter James Daggett knows everything about the takeover and Rafa's contract but you have to DM him to find out cos he can't reveal his source.

Guest chopey

Think if the deal is completed, they can announce it first and say new owners officially take over 1st of July. Can't they?

If they do I'll give them £600 for my season ticket's.

No. It will be a far more complicated transaction. If it were simple they wouldn’t have about 30 lawyers and even more legal secretaries working on this.

It’ll just be announced soon and there’ll be a brief statement. Rafa will announce he’s staying on the same day and then we have about 8 weeks to get a squad together.

Everything regarding players leaving has gone quiet. Even Ayoze and Hayden. They know there’s something big coming..

Guest godzilla

Just sayin

She was at the Liverpool game on 1st October, he came out and called her a time waster through Sky on 16th January...more than 3 months later. Give this one time eh.

Yeah as much time as they have in proving the proof of funds eh