Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

A little Ben Jacobs for all

And apparently, some in the ME are taking the statement today rather positively on BZG side and basically saying its up to Ashley or the Premier League now.

What he implying with the "Owners (plural)" bit?

Guest Gonzo

And apparently, some in the ME are taking the statement today rather positively on BZG side and basically saying its up to Ashley or the Premier League now.

Absolutely nothing. A misphrase. Everything doesn’t have to mean something.

These aren’t the greatest minds at work here. Melhut Kebab seems especially odd.

Who's gonna hook me up with a short summary of the days events please folks? 😎🦉

Basically mark down the 31st January 2020 on the calendar because you will still be viewing this thread for answers then

Who's gonna hook me up with a short summary of the days events please folks? 😎🦉

Basically mark down the 31st January 2020 on the calendar because you will still be viewing this thread for answers then

Done thanks chief 😎😎😎

Joselu possibly staying because Mourinho is a fan of his is absolutely 10/10  :lol:

This whole thing (this whole club) is nothing but a circus and that has to be the best joke of all

How are all the #wait crowd doing btw? Don't stop believing and all that.

"If a deal is not forthcoming..."

... the midnight calls to Midhat will be.

Why not log back in as Odin? - I miss him posting under that user name.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

I'm not Odin. He's a little slug compared to me.

And if you want to keep slinging petty accusations, name any pub car park between Cramlington and Birtley and I'll meet you there, man on man. But I'm warning you, I'm big and I'm hard .

Guest chopey

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

And if you want to keep slinging petty accusations, name any pub car park between Cramlington and Birtley and I'll meet you there, man on man. But I'm warning you, I'm big and I'm hard .

Get a room

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Sounds like something Thor would say.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Puff.

Joining a lot of dots together I think they have submitted everything but a lot of their money is tied up in investments. MA will want the cash up front or something ludicrous and the delay will be making it liquid. Whether they can do that in time or not is the concern and why Martin Hardy says August. I genuinely think if it goes through Mourinho will be manager but that’s just personal opinion.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

BXdJG9s_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Absolutely nothing. A misphrase. Everything doesn’t have to mean something.

These aren’t the greatest minds at work here. Melhut Kebab seems especially odd.

He clearly highlights it as being "strange"; so what is he implying? Great minds or not, I'm curious as to what his angle is.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Really don't get why he's telling him that he wants to fuck him when the intention seemingly was wanting to fight.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Really don't get why he's telling him that he wants to f*** him when the intention seemingly was wanting to fight.

That was the joke.

And I'm a bit disappointed you all leapt on the gay schtik when I put a lovely Swindon reference in there.

So we'll probably get sold this summer but Ashley would rather it be to someone else. Eventually, he'll have to accept BZG (the only offer) but it'll be August, too late for signings, Mourinho won't bother and we'll be adrift by January :thup: We can't even celebrate a takeover, man :lol:

Guest godzilla

Still think it needs an official statement. The one coming through the radio presenter creates more questions than answers. If it was meant to put the UK media right, well it hasn't worked as they are actually thinking they now have more ammunition for their 'it is bollocks' story. If it was to ease the thoughts of the fans, well it hasn't worked either as everyone is even less clearer than before.

What was released today has made it no clearer whatsoever whether the deal is close or is/not happening. I was expecting an official statement today to be released stating it was on or off, but what was released today from a tweet was actually neither and give no any indication one way or another. Fans have said as a result oh it indicates awaiting Premier League approval (which initially I thought until I read it again), or oh it's Ashley changing the goalposts.

Again we are reliant on interpretation and opinion by what has been released as no clarity has been given within it whatsoever.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Sunlun supporter?

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

It’s odin isn’t it :lol: