Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Mr Redding is full of shit . Claimed his mate Ben Jacobs ( yes the other radio bloke : ) " Knew his onions " when Jacobs was the daft twat who claimed BZGs lawyer was that Djalhamy gimp

For fucks sake...how many times. It wasn’t Redding that claimed that at all.

Mr Redding is full of s*** . Claimed his mate Ben Jacobs ( yes the other radio bloke : ) " Knew his onions " when Jacobs was the daft t*** who claimed BZGs lawyer was that Djalhamy gimp

Doubt he'd be stating unequivocally it was a statement from the CEO if it wasn't like.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

For a multi billion dollar entity BZG are odd. They have a terrible website and put 'official' statements out via a local radio presenter's Twitter account.

Not exactly a confidence inspiring way of operating.

This

Mr Redding is full of s*** . Claimed his mate Ben Jacobs ( yes the other radio bloke : ) " Knew his onions " when Jacobs was the daft t*** who claimed BZGs lawyer was that Djalhamy gimp

Doubt he'd be stating unequivocally it was a statement from the CEO if it wasn't like.

Whey neither Khaled or Midhat have Twitter by the looks of it so who's going to challenge it? Just waiting for Sheikh's newly created twitter account with a "Why you lying for" GIF comment against his post.

A legitimate request, at this stage right now, how much remains of Ashley’s loan still to be paid back to him he’s owed?

£111m, on the basis of what the club said at the time of last accounts, presumably the amount paid to him subsequent to 30-Jun 18 is the £33m in Current Creditors (note 17 to the 2018 accounts)

In terms of cash coming in, you will need to look at years where the loan balance grew year-on-year. In 2017 the amount due to Ashley 'within one year' increased from by £15m from £18m to £33m (which is now repaid). So he will have put in that £15m over that 12 month period. NUFC does not publish a cashflow statement which means you have construct the cash changes (either in or out) from the P&L and balance sheet entries.

The statement read to me that they are waiting for some approval from PL or a signed sale agreement between both parties before scheduling a close and wiring money. But ho hum. It was ambiguously clear to me.

The statement read to me that they are waiting for some approval from PL or a signed sale agreement between both parties before scheduling a close and wiring money. But ho hum. It was ambiguously clear to me.

That’s not what I initially thought (read it and posted it while working) then when I re-read it that was my way of thinking and now I’m not so sure.

I’m amazed they’ve managed to confuse everyone more

Guest The Little Waster

Mr Redding is full of shit . Claimed his mate Ben Jacobs ( yes the other radio bloke : ) " Knew his onions " when Jacobs was the daft twat who claimed BZGs lawyer was that Djalhamy gimp

For fucks sake...how many times. It wasn’t Redding that claimed that at all.

" when Jacobs was the daft twat who claimed BZGs lawyer was that Djalhamy gimp '

Maybe read what i wrote ?

Guest neesy111

I'm calling absolute bollocks.  Multi billion dollar organisation does CEO statements to nufc fans via radio host.

I'm calling absolute bollocks.  Multi billion dollar organisation does CEO statements to nufc fans via radio host.

Did you call bollocks the previous two times? He’s legit.

For a multi billion dollar entity BZG are odd. They have a terrible website and put 'official' statements out via a local radio presenter's Twitter account.

Not exactly a confidence inspiring way of operating.

Probably the Sports Direct of UAE.

It's hard the pinpoint the most unbelievable part of that. Perhaps that Mourinho rates Joselu? :lol:

It's also like bullshit inception. So many levels of bullshit deep. :lol: