Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Notice he only does propaganda pieces in papers?

No hard questions, nothing. Just pure bullshit, from a man proven to be a liar by a court of law.

Hope it causes more cancellations.

Also, nothing about a 'takeover' in there. Apart from him saying he might never sell. Where the fuck have BZG gone anyway? You think if legit they might have something to say. Oh yeah, they said not to blame Mike for it not happening.  :lol:

This has to energize the support.. are you really going to f***ing sit there and let this c*** dictate the way its going to be?

They won't even be aware of what he's said, they're detached from the club and what's happening. They'll turn up for arsenal completely unaware of anything that's happened this summer. They'll ask each other about the new lad up front, they won't know where he's come from, where he a born but they'll know he cost £40m so Mike must be spending some serious cash. Its blissful and selected ignorance. Its a social occasion and the thought of not turning up is totally alien.

The sad and utter truth of the matter. It's so saddening and upsetting.

Guest chopey

How does he know the fans are questioning his control of the finances ? I can't remember reading that in any newspaper 

Surprised so many are interested in this, he is a serial liar, literally no point in listening to what he has to say.

It's interesting because it gives another insight into the mindset behind his hatred for and trolling of the fans....he knows he can do whatever the fuck he wants at this stage and face no backlash I feel.

Surprised so many are interested in this, he is a serial liar, literally no point in listening to what he has to say.

It's interesting because it gives another insight into the mindset behind his hatred for and trolling of the fans....he knows he can do whatever the f*** he wants at this stage and face no backlash I feel.

We already knew that, the people who will protest/boycott, already have.

Makes me happier I have cancelled now, forever.....fucking forever. Just burn the club down, he's a cunt and doesn't get it.

Earlier today I was having a moment thinking did I do right thing in cancelling, this confirmed I absolutely did and I hop the mongs see it at some point and walk away from this shitty club

The bit about Ashley funding half of the Joelinton fee out of his own pocket, I'm guessing that still stands and if/when it is shown not to be the case in the accounts than Martin Fat Cunt Samuel will be absolutely desperate to grill him for answers on why not.

He reads the forums man. Anyway for me now any fucker that goes to the matches can go and fuck themselves. It’s makes me so sad inside but the only way we will get rid of this cunt is by relegation and staying down. These so called fans that still go are nothing more than plastic fans wanting their day out. If they truely love the club they would make the ultimate sacrifice. I am lucky to have grown up during the Keegan era I just want to get our club back now for my kids and if that means a long fight then fuck me I am up for it.

He reads the forums man. Anyway for me now any fucker that goes to the matches can go and fuck themselves. It’s makes me so sad inside but the only way we will get rid of this cunt is by relegation and staying down. These so called fans that still go are nothing more than plastic fans wanting their day out. If they truely loves the club they would make the ultimate sacrifice. I am lucky to have grown up during the Keegan era I just want to get our club back now for my kids and if that means a long fight then fuck me I am up for it.

Amen brother. I’m with you on that.

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is