Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

The interviewer wasn’t even asking any Newcastle related questions either, he just went off on one about not picking the team. Weird fucker that he is

Rancid, bullshitting, lying fat cunt. That’s as rattled as I’ve ever seen him, just making it up as he went along. Bluffing it out in the hope some people aren’t taken in by his shite. The awkward body language and manic hand gestures are a classic overcompensating device for him. Issuing challenges to global accounting institutions, telling everyone he’s definitely not a villain and downplaying the negative issues and the scrutiny that follows is a simple projection of his fears. He’s merely doubling down, the relentless and utter wankstain.

Spot on.

this panto villain thing is so weird

I honestly think it’s his way of absolving himself of much of the blame by applying this caricature.

All very odd. By blaming a ‘panto villain’ it’s easy to pretend he’s done nothing wrong.

this panto villain thing is so weird

I honestly think it’s his way of absolving himself of much of the blame by applying this caricature.

All very odd. By blaming a ‘panto villain’ it’s easy to pretend he’s done nothing wrong.

Definitely. It's just belittling the criticism.

Guest neesy111

Ive just seen a post somewhere , mentioned a list of positives of the mike ashley era.

Is there a list/thread with regards to this?

:facepalm:

Ive just seen a post somewhere , mentioned a list of positives of the mike ashley era.

Is there a list/thread with regards to this?

Appropriate username, rhymes with nonce if you’ve a South African accent too.

The Mag have published the article I created for the ‘Toon for change’ protest group on why you shouldn’t buy FIFA 20 (or any other game) from Game.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/09/protest-group-asks-newcastle-united-fans-not-to-buy-fifa-20-from-mike-ashley/

83% of all game sales are now digital, and even major releases are beginning to get the majority of their sales through digital rather than physical media.

Another great purchase for his collection.  In 5 years time he will be in his empty mega store running around ranting about how high street isn't dead like that episode of South Park where Randy buys a Blockbuster Video franchise.