Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I have put up with what ever this cunt has done before. When Pardew was here, my interest in the club was on how long can he last. Maybe the same with Carver after him and that season we barely escaped relegation with Jonas around.

It continued with McClaren but the playera we had kept me interested. Mitro, Ayoze, Gini, Sissoko etc. Then when Rafa was on board, couldn't give a shit to Ashley anymore. Had a great manager and club was alive in some way.

This summer though, I have genuinely loat interest. The non-takeover fiasco drained a lot on me admittedly. Would have probably tried to atay interested if we were sold and no Rafa, but to not have both and still be under Ashley and then to appoint Bruce, I have truely lost interest. Didn't even bother watching the Liverpool game at the weekend, oy watched the 1st half of the Spurs game after the Ashes and watched The Longest Yard when it was on Tv more than the Watford game. I am bored with it all now.

It's definitely lost something for me too. I dont look forward to any games any more, I still cheer if we score and I tell myself I want us to win, which in a way i do but theres something deep down that wants us to completely fail which i find bizarre to be honest. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going into Newcastle at 2pm and getting shit faced whilst watching the match on the tele. Thanks Mike.

If Ashley dies and there is a home game soon after what sort of reception will there be ?

Carnival atmosphere hopefully.

can you imagine the backlash

Guest Howaythetoon

Be a round of applause every home game at whatever minute was the same number he owned the club for in years before it become more hipper to not applaud than it was hip to originally applaud.

Could it be to pay for Joelinton?

Ashley supposedly paid for Joelinton from his own money, this loan could pay him back

:lol:

Where is this seriously stated?

Straight from fatty's own PR release, sorry, "interview" with Martin Samuel earlier this season.  Said he told Rafa that he'd put 20 million of his own money in for the transfer because of the difference in how much they valued the player.

So it was never seriously stated at all, it spewed out of a proven liars mouth during an interview consisting solely of bullshit?

It's definitely lost something for me too. I dont look forward to any games any more, I still cheer if we score and I tell myself I want us to win, which in a way i do but theres something deep down that wants us to completely fail which i find bizarre to be honest. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going into Newcastle at 2pm and getting shit faced whilst watching the match on the tele. Thanks Mike.

Nothing bizarre about it at all, Newcastle United Football Company deserves nothing less than to lose every single match for as long as it has no intention of trying to improve and compete in a sporting sense. Give in to your gut feeling, as it's right.

Ashley supposedly paid for Joelinton from his own money, this loan could pay him back

Straight from fatty's own PR release, sorry, "interview" with Martin Samuel earlier this season.  Said he told Rafa that he'd put 20 million of his own money in for the transfer because of the difference in how much they valued the player.

So it was never seriously stated at all, it spewed out of a proven liars mouth during an interview consisting solely of bullshit?

He’s told people in the club that he personally coughed up the money.

I have put up with what ever this cunt has done before. When Pardew was here, my interest in the club was on how long can he last. Maybe the same with Carver after him and that season we barely escaped relegation with Jonas around.

It continued with McClaren but the playera we had kept me interested. Mitro, Ayoze, Gini, Sissoko etc. Then when Rafa was on board, couldn't give a shit to Ashley anymore. Had a great manager and club was alive in some way.

This summer though, I have genuinely loat interest. The non-takeover fiasco drained a lot on me admittedly. Would have probably tried to atay interested if we were sold and no Rafa, but to not have both and still be under Ashley and then to appoint Bruce, I have truely lost interest. Didn't even bother watching the Liverpool game at the weekend, oy watched the 1st half of the Spurs game after the Ashes and watched The Longest Yard when it was on Tv more than the Watford game. I am bored with it all now.

Rafa leaving was the final straw for me. I'm actually enjoying watching League 2. It's more authentic and a good day out. Judging by the attendances, it seems thousands have had enough of Ashley. About time.

He’s told people in the club that he personally coughed up the money.

I'd still be amazed if it's remotely true.

But if it is true, he's managed to siphon off more money than we already know of, as theres no way the club wouldn't have enough money for this summers 'business'.