Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Could it be to pay for Joelinton?

Impossible as Mike is paying for that himself, he said so in that interview.

Seriously we've got £180m a year coming in, our wage bill must be significantly less than half of that and we never spend owt on transfers. £30m net spend this summer and we're having to get loans out?

It is dodgy as f***, man.

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s completely dodgy. Hopefully it’ll all get revealed and he’ll face a shitstorm. Unlikely though. 

Sadly unless it’s obviously illegal nowt will come out from it all that will see the bastard gets taken down. The whole loaning his personal money to the club and then claiming it back thing is and always was dodgy as fuck and complete and utter false. He’s making sure whatever money he paid to buy the club which really did come out of his own pockets, the club pays him it all back. When that happens, that’s when he will sell up. Or he could just keep it as his personal cash cow forever...

:lol: We've thrown away, what was it, 24 goals last season in Rondon and Perez? There's something like £75million combined investment in Almiron, Joelinton, ASM and Carroll. Let's see how many they get between them. I wonder what odds I could get on Gayle top scorer.

Chronicle peddling the club line again, I see.

Yep. Beyond a joke.

Whenever a takeover happens, that paper will massively benefit from the uplift in positivity with local folk wanting to read about it and they'll have done the sum total of fuck all to influence it. I hope people remember that when the inevitable happens.

They should have gone to war on Ashley.

Chronicle peddling the club line again, I see.

Yep. Beyond a joke.

Whenever a takeover happens, that paper will massively benefit from the uplift in positivity with local folk wanting to read about it and they'll have done the sum total of fuck all to influence it. I hope people remember that when the inevitable happens.

They should have gone to war on Ashley.

Who the fuck even buys that rag anyway

Already dampening talk of much money being about in Jan either.

Doubt anyone really cares about that any more. What would Bruce do with it?

He's got the players he wanted including Krafth and Ashley's £40m super signing Joelinton.  Now fucking get on with it Steve.