Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The hope doesn't kill you at all, that's pigshit. The hope doesn't even exist, that's the whole fucking point. They're fucking liars and it's just the next massive lie to distract the arseholes who are still attending.

To be fair it works every single time so I don't really blame them.

Can anyone ask them on WhatsApp if it’s true?

I got a message at quarter past 9 saying that there would be breaking news tonight at 10:30. The news came from someone who got it off someone at NUST. NUST and NUFC have already agreed to release their statements and both knew about this news breaking before it did and when it would break. There is no way the club would know that the news would break if they weren’t in on it. What the fucking NUST are doing though is anyone’s guess. Apparently recently NUST has had face to face meetings with NUFC. Just what the fuck they are doing is probably the biggest question here. Looking increasingly more likely that they are far too pally with NUFC then they should be.

I got a message at quarter post 9 saying that there would be breaking news tonight at 10:30. The news came from someone who got it off someone at NUST. NUST and NUFC have already agreed to release their statements and both knew about this news breaking before it did and when it would break. There is no way the club would know that the news would break if they weren’t in on it. What the fucking NUST are doing though is anyone’s guess. Apparently recently NUST has had face to face meetings with NUFC. Just what the fuck They are doing is probably the biggest question here. Looking increasingly more likely that they are far too pally with NUFC then they should be.

Need you to dig more

Fucking fair play to you

I got a message at quarter post 9 saying that there would be breaking news tonight at 10:30. The news came from someone who got it off someone at NUST. NUST and NUFC have already agreed to release their statements and both knew about this news breaking before it did and when it would break. There is no way the club would know that the news would break if they weren’t in on it. What the fucking NUST are doing though is anyone’s guess. Apparently recently NUST has had face to face meetings with NUFC. Just what the fuck They are doing is probably the biggest question here. Looking increasingly more likely that they are far too pally with NUFC then they should be.

Need you to dig more

Fucking fair play to you

Just messages I have received.

Rafa already got us top 10 under Ashley ffs  :lol:

There's a huge difference though, we were bottom 6 for much of the season, relegation zone at Christmas, won a few games in the second half to sneak into 10th, including Chelsea 3-0 on the final day, who were well and truly on the beach and not playing for Conte, and without that we'd have been about 14th.

There's still a top or 'big' 6, and after that you have a group of Everton, Leicester, Wolves (not doing too well currently) and West Ham, who generally have better players and a bigger budget than the rest, and if any of those didn't finish top 10, it would be a poor season - I'd love to be in that group. No fears of relegation, in a much better position to target the cups, will likely finish with a positive goal difference and should be beating the promoted sides comfortably at home, and most teams in the league will think it's a tough place to go, rather than be disappointed if they don't win, which applies to us currently.

I'd obviously love the Keegan and Robson days to return with constant top 6 finishes and European football, but being more realistic, establishing ourselves as a top 10 team is very appealing.

This all said, it's more than likely absolute b0ll0cks, and we'll be stuck with '17th is a success' for the foreseeable, with a 3rd relegation in 11 years reasonably likely.

Why do papers print this crap? It's clearly utter bollocks - they've just crossed out Rafa's name and put in Steve Bruces - unparelled Success in Europe? ha ha - honestly man ;D

It generates clicks and sales.

Just looked there Midhat is still on his what’s app .

Unanswered questions...

Was that actually him?

Also why was there a company set up at company house?

Does anyone know the answers?