Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If you’re still believing these stories or still harbour notions of Ashley selling up then you need you need a long look at yourself. I don’t dismiss the idea other parties are interested. What I do dismiss is the idea of Ashley giving up the club. He uses their interest for entirely his own means and has done for years. The more publicity the better, bring it on. Let’s keep them hanging on, leaking encouraging stories whilst knowing he’ll stop the ‘sale’ at any point he wishes. He’s playing the fans for fools because, sadly, he knows 90% of the gullible twats are exactly that. It relieves the pressure on him and he continues to promote his jumble sale enterprise. He’s got the situation sussed and he’s exploiting it to his own personal benefit. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Fuck him.

If you’re still believing these stories or still harbour notions of Ashley selling up then you need you need a long look at yourself. I don’t dismiss the idea other parties are interested. What I do dismiss is the idea of Ashley giving up the club. He uses their interest for entirely his own means and has done for years. The more publicity the better, bring it on. Let’s keep them hanging on, leaking encouraging stories whilst knowing he’ll stop the ‘sale’ at any point he wishes. He’s playing the fans for fools because, sadly, he knows 90% of the gullible twats are exactly that. It relieves the pressure on him and he continues to promote his jumble sale enterprise. He’s got the situation sussed and he’s exploiting it to his own personal benefit. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Fuck him.

Exactly this. He’ll only sell if someone offers stupid money over the odds and even then he’ll probably keep adding clauses until the buyer gets fed up and fucks off. Ashley’s a gambler and will try to squeeze every margin. I swear he gets off on it and on stringing us lot along too.

Never forget the two fingers up in the car episode. That’s what he really thinks of us.

Fuck him.

This, sadly. The only thing that has changed in the past two or three years is that previously people assumed there was no interest in the club and that was the reason we were stuck with him. A few high profile transfer sagas have at least put that myth to rest and nobody should now be in any doubt that the only reason he is still here is because he wants to. He’s bleeding us dry and we are letting him even now in the full knowledge and understanding of what is happening. It’s gutting for us fans who have seen the potential of this club before the parasite arrived and those who have tried to make a stand, either by joining in protests or by stopping to hand over their money, but by now I fear we are stuck with him until he has finally had enough or his shitty business goes under (here’s hoping).

I'm starting to think I should just start watching games again if we're not going to go down. I'm just missing out on watching my club for no good reason at the moment.

Obviously the underlying reason (everything is futile) is still there.

are you not even watching on telly or streams?  get that fixed man, allow yourself to watch ASM he's mint :lol:

Nah, only seen one game.

Ashley in the news again this morning - HoF have been knocking out a couple of garments with real fur. (LBC)

Apparently he overturned the ban according to the Telegraph. he really is amongst the vilest human beings and I wish nothing but the worst for him.