Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I've been thinking for a while that the saudis are just being used by Amanda Staveley to buy Newcastle.

I think she, together with her previus backers and the Reuben brothers have enough money to run Newcastle.

But the last time she negotiated with Ashley(the famous curry dinner) he said she hadn't the money. So she turned to one of the richest men on the planet so Ashley couldn't turn their bid down for the sake of money.

When the club is bought the saudi prince will sell his stake to Staveley and the Reubens. In that way Staveley gets the club and the saudis get their money back and some good PR.

It's just a thought I've had for a while and no fact whatsoever.

She had money the last time, just not enough to cover Ashley’s inflates price after the bids went in.

Most of her backers then decided to put their investment somewhere where it would make a return, instead of lying in a pot waiting for Ashley to accept.

She’s got new backers now with the Saudi’s. Then being involved isn’t a smokescreen for her to buy the club off them. They are her new backers.

I've been thinking for a while that the saudis are just being used by Amanda Staveley to buy Newcastle.

I think she, together with her previus backers and the Reuben brothers have enough money to run Newcastle.

But the last time she negotiated with Ashley(the famous curry dinner) he said she hadn't the money. So she turned to one of the richest men on the planet so Ashley couldn't turn their bid down for the sake of money.

When the club is bought the saudi prince will sell his stake to Staveley and the Reubens. In that way Staveley gets the club and the saudis get their money back and some good PR.

Why the fuck would Amanda pretend her new backers are Saudis? To encourage Ashley to jack the price up when she couldn't afford it last time?  :lol:

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is working with a socialite friend of Kim Kardashian West to secure its latest deal.

Carla DiBello, an entrepreneur who’s close to the reality TV star, is advising on the Public Investment Fund’s proposed acquisition of #NUFC. [bloomberg]

It is getting ridiculous

She had money the last time, just not enough to cover Ashley’s inflates price after the bids went in.

Most of her backers then decided to put their investment somewhere where it would make a return, instead of lying in a pot waiting for Ashley to accept.

She’s got new backers now with the Saudi’s. Then being involved isn’t a smokescreen for her to buy the club off them. They are her new backers.

But we don't know she had the money last time.

There are no facts of anything.

We don't know anything!??

...that's why people, like me, are thinking to much!?

DiBello is working on the deal alongside British financier Amanda Staveley, the people said, asking not to be identified because the information is private.

Love to know who these 'people' are. Leaky cunts.

this is the most important quote we should concentrate on from the article

"Ashley has been struggling to offload the team in recent years, and it’s unclear whether he will accept the offer"

Not really a quote though is it? Just a random opinion from the journo.

this is the most important quote we should concentrate on from the article

"Ashley has been struggling to offload the team in recent years, and it’s unclear whether he will accept the offer"

:lol:

It's true to be fair.

You will struggle to sell something if you won't accept any offers for it.  The poor soul.