Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If I may offer some defence of Lee Ryder and his mates...

I'm pretty sure there'll be pressure on Lee to just write any old s*** and get an article out. He'll be getting paid handsomely for it too so he'll be long past caring. In addition, as with most jobs, he probably has to submit risk assssment forms with every article and do loads of other pointless inane s***, leaving little time for his actual job.

I can imagine the journos, who are all mates anyway, have a bit of a mad lads club going as well. "Dare me to do the Anita-Antia thing?"

Mind you, a lot of them do come across as knob heads on twitter. Look at Luke Edwards' profile picture ffs. Rolling his head along his shoulder like Lawrenson looking at Hansen on the BBC settee. Gross.

He won't be getting paid handsomely.

It's all relative I suppose but I know he'll be on more than anyone in wor hoose.

Also, I saw him in Tesco once, so he's not at M&S level.

The account seems real, but don't have twitter so can't check if the like is real or shopped. Either way, after scrolling through his twitter, I can confirm Markansas Mag is a massive t***.

The account definitely liked the post, I quickly checked before posting. And aye, agree about the Mag account spew worthy.

Can we not just change the stadium name back to Sports Direct Arena, change the strip colour to blue and red see how many turn up then leave them there to their club, move on fresh and start again