Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Personally think it would be a massive boost for football in general, showing that there's life beyond the Coronavirus.

Could imagine the Premier league happily pushing this through to self promote their brand strength even in this tough scenario.

Guest reefatoon

Luke might have to start doing some real reporting if this comes off, instead of hanging out the back of Bruce all the time.

He's hardly gonna say, nah it's bollocks the paper I work for prints made up shite, like.

He could say his sources have told him different, no?

So I wonder who has filed paperwork then - as Craig hope said yesterday that the PL only take notice if the seller approaches them?

Luke might have to start doing some real reporting if this comes off, instead of hanging out the back of Bruce all the time.

"What a takeover might mean for Steve Bruce's future"

Who runs with it first. Luke, or The Chronicle.

Guest The Little Waster

🙏🏻🤪🤓😎👍🍷🍷🍷🤞🤩🤩

Screw it , need some good news , i will believe

He's hardly gonna say, nah it's bollocks the paper I work for prints made up shite, like.

He could say his sources have told him different, no?

So I wonder who has filed paperwork then - as Craig hope said yesterday that the PL only take notice if the seller approaches them?

Aye, I mean it's not happening anyway is it like so who's arsed really?

Guest The Little Waster

This is the perfect time for the Saudis to buy , undercover of Covid 19 and dampening any backlash or obstacles in the shape of the FA ...

Guest The Little Waster

Its also the best time for us to be sold , the longer the lockdown the more Ashley is Donald Ducked , so a quick £300M is just what he needs

I think the PIF registered company is enough proof I need that this is genuine. Page 9 of the incorporation statement is the authentication. It’s genuine and the percentages are accurate.

Although this was registered back in January so I’m surprised it’s taken until now for someone on the internet to notice.

I just don’t see any evidence that it’s moved forward. In George we trust?

Just occurred to me that FMA might not be a billionaire anymore :lol:

His SD shares are now worth about £650m so depending on his other assets and the market value of NUFC he might now be just a piddling millionaire :lol:

Guest neesy111

His SD shares are now worth about £650m so depending on his other assets and the market value of NUFC he might now be just a piddling millionaire :lol:

Remember it's all wallpaper money.

He'll be also fucked as he was spending lots on real estate.  Zoopla predicting a worse case of a 60% fall in house prices.

:lol: If he wants back in the 3 commas club anytime soon he needs to sell.

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Good reference.

I have been very sceptical in the past but the latest reports are the most encouraging yet. Now fully expecting to drop dead the second the deal is concluded. Still would be worth it like.

We once saw Staveley and Ashley having a meal together. After getting my hopes sky high that night, i'm fucked if i'm going there again.