Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I hope this cunt was watching his favourite club get beaten by the very club he tried to convince would never be able to challenge. All it took was a bit of TLC, an injection of competence, some investment to undo the years of neglect and a modicum of ambition to transform NUFC from also rans to genuine contenders. Here’s hoping we

continue to prove this absolute tosspot wrong for decades to come.

On 21/10/2022 at 18:46, Skeletor said:

Women's side had to fund themselves entirely during Ashley era. There is no limit to his cuntiness.

Just listened to this - this is even staggering by this twat's standards. 

An absolute disgraceful parasite! 

It's staggering what a lord of misrule he was, on every level.

I wonder what ever happened to his lawsuit against Stavely - I haven't heard whether that one went anywhere or is now closed.

I'll rest easy then, even if he still seems to be circling round distressed clubs to get back into the sport.

I can understand why fans of those clubs might wish it from the outside, but I don't want them to have to find out that it would be like making a wish on a monkey's paw.

On 23/10/2022 at 20:37, Unbelievable said:

I hope this cunt was watching his favourite club get beaten by the very club he tried to convince would never be able to challenge. All it took was a bit of TLC, an injection of competence, some investment to undo the years of neglect and a modicum of ambition to transform NUFC from also rans to genuine contenders. Here’s hoping we

continue to prove this absolute tosspot wrong for decades to come.

He's a Chelsea fan. Told us that in a pub many years ago before we all realised what a cunt he was.

22 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

As I told my Derby mate, it’s better to liquidate your club than be owned by Mike Ashley. 

That’ll probably be how one of their former stewards ended up in an executive role with us not to mention that little twat Wise! 

Edited by Paully

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Make a good pair…

Absolutely no point in buying the arena without buying one of those clubs. Coventry City are looking at a new stadium and will move away, don’t save Wasps and they are gone.

At least waiting for the day he leaves this world, I will derive great pleasure at him having to witness us go from strength to strength now he’s finally fucked off, and so quickly too. I hope the club charge his shitty shop a fortune for every shirt and piece of merchandise it will sell on the back of our growth and

success.

13 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

At least waiting for the day he leaves this world, I will derive great pleasure at him having to witness us go from strength to strength now he’s finally fucked off, and so quickly too. I hope the club charge his shitty shop a fortune for every shirt and piece of merchandise it will sell on the back of our growth and

success.

I'd put good money on him thinking he's somehow responsible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the stadium for £17m from under the nose of the actual Coventry city owner.

They bid £25m , but the bid was classed as (too late) by the courts 

Ashley could sell to the owners for £25m and make £8m in less than a week !!

Not bad ! Sidney ….Not Bad 

or …..charge rent and make millions over the next 10 years and still sell it for £25m years later !!

Edited by JonBez comesock

12 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Bought the stadium for £17m from under the noses of the actual Coventry city owners. 

they bid £25m , but the bid was classed as (too late) by the courts 

he could easily sell to them for £25m and make 8m in less than a week !!

not bad !

or charge rent and make millions over the next 10 years and still sell it for 25m years later !!

Good god he's a parasite.