Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

The likes of Paully[/member] baffle me. The biggest Rafa lover in the world yet he will still be giving Ashley money next season

Mental

How do you know he is renewing like?

Because he can't stop giving Ashley money

:serious:

Aye you read it right Gaz. He can't. Well he will be again next season so what are you shocked at by that comment? The cunt can't stop feeding him

Callling forum legend Paully a cunt. Christ

Guest chopey

The likes of Paully[/member] baffle me. The biggest Rafa lover in the world yet he will still be giving Ashley money next season

Mental

Aye you read it right Gaz. He can't. Well he will be again next season so what are you shocked at by that comment? The cunt can't stop feeding him

Callling forum legend Paully a cunt. Christ

Shocking

Mental

Enjoy another holiday, Mr Tells it like it is.

Removed NUFC from all my football apps, turned off the Premier League news and notifications.

It’s the only way. I’ve done the same. Ashley has so much to answer for.

Genuinely think the fans should be bombarding some of our ex players managers icons etc on Twitter to take part somehow with things like these boycotts if they go ahead.Even if the people approached cant join in or take part, it would be good to use their stature to influence others, especially the brain dead who only do what others do,  the people who need hysteria and pheromone to flick on the switch that says stand with these guys in solidarity and make that fat cunt suffer. I think it can only be done with huge influential figures/characters. It would only take a tweet from someone like Alan Shearer to say I support the boycott, or something along those lines to educate. Believe me just because you are not like this and you are in control of your thoughts principles, there are tons of people who aren't, their obsessions dont allow it. They would need a influential person to almost tell them to do it, to not go, to cancel their ticket, to boycott, to not buy the new shirt, to avoid any MA owned stores.

It's either this or a huge deal of patience which will take ages, like the Blackpool angle, Oyston was worse than Ashley, they had a tough time, but they did it in the end. I think the fact they went from the PL to league one probably helped some fans sack it off, but it did prove when he had gone, the first game back at Bloomfield road was literally a full house, gates as low as 800, back to 16000. << But that's the ugly long term approach, I just don't see our fanbase as strong. Because Newcastle fans are the most locked into their club like a drug, its heroin for us.

For me it would be more about value for money, entertainment etc. You know now that any player/manager/coaching staff who works/plays for us is here for the money or a stepping stone as it’s common knowledge that the only goal at NUFC is 4th bottom. No cup runs, no flair players.  No ambition. If supporters are happy to pay to support that then there really is sadly no hope of any change in the current club philosophy.

People must be genuinely brainwashed/easily pleased/thicker compared to those of the Ardilles era when 20k attendances were common. We were poor but arguably more ambitious than the current regime.

Every sporting organisation should be in the sport to compete to strive to get better to be the best or a champion. We dknt strive to do anything other than stay on the money bus it defeats the point of a whole sporting entity. I mean any club openly admitting to not wanting to compete in cup competitions is  disgrace, it's only the hope and faith that keeps fans and supporters interested and embroiled without that you have nothing. Ashley's model is akin to sabotage on a sporting level and it should be investigated I mean how can we not be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for actively flunking competitions

it's also the hope that the players get on the with the job, say ya ya ya okay no cup run, finish 4th from bottom - but i have professional pride and (hopefully) i want to win because that is why i play the sport. that is what the crop of lads who Rafa compiled over the last 3 years believe, so in reality, you hope that those same players will respect the fans and themselves enough to go out there and put in performances to win for their own self respect and for said fans.

it's also the hope that the players get on the with the job, say ya ya ya okay no cup run, finish 4th from bottom - but i have professional pride and (hopefully) i want to win because that is why i play the sport. that is what the crop of lads who Rafa compiled over the last 3 years believe, so in reality, you hope that those same players will respect the fans and themselves enough to go out there and put in performances to win for their own self respect and for said fans.

It doesn't matter now though.

That's why we are upset isn't it? Because nothing to do with NUFC under Ashley now matters.

We are a pointless entity.

Im just speaking it as I see it, so after Monday how should people who continue to feed and be shafted by fat mike be described?

We are soft as shit as a fanbase now hence having the piss ripped out of us for 12 years

:lol: Aren't you just breathing the rarefied air of an exclusive club consisting of the majority of our species? Same line the nail-Rafa-to-the-mast posters were using back when they were claiming we were in the cult of Rafa. Same line that 77-year old shoppers use when they talk about all of these damn Mexicans speaking Mexican in the Walmart.

Guest covmag

Genuinely think the fans should be bombarding some of our ex players managers icons etc on Twitter to take part somehow with things like these boycotts if they go ahead.Even if the people approached cant join in or take part, it would be good to use their stature to influence others, especially the brain dead who only do what others do,  the people who need hysteria and pheromone to flick on the switch that says stand with these guys in solidarity and make that fat cunt suffer. I think it can only be done with huge influential figures/characters. It would only take a tweet from someone like Alan Shearer to say I support the boycott, or something along those lines to educate. Believe me just because you are not like this and you are in control of your thoughts principles, there are tons of people who aren't, their obsessions dont allow it. They would need a influential person to almost tell them to do it, to not go, to cancel their ticket, to boycott, to not buy the new shirt, to avoid any MA owned stores.

It's either this or a huge deal of patience which will take ages, like the Blackpool angle, Oyston was worse than Ashley, they had a tough time, but they did it in the end. I think the fact they went from the PL to league one probably helped some fans sack it off, but it did prove when he had gone, the first game back at Bloomfield road was literally a full house, gates as low as 800, back to 16000. << But that's the ugly long term approach, I just don't see our fanbase as strong. Because Newcastle fans are the most locked into their club like a drug, its heroin for us.

Totally agree, until and I can’t understand why he hasn’t the like of Shearer comes out and says don’t go then anything we do has very little impact.

Why does he not just come out and say it?

Good post :thup: some very good points

I do like the idea of a large screen in Leazes park being talked up by @boycottarsenal.

Just hope they could get it past the council and police maybe chuck up a few food stalls and beer tents, but hopefully with a family feel and civil, in the purpose we are there together for the cause.

But I just can't see the police going for it. Especially as its also a match day and Arsenal support possibly coming up ticket less and joining the geordies, it could get ugly.

Just don't fukin go - simples - he thinks he has won its in our hands to prove the fukker wrong.

Those that continue to go are NOT NUFC fans but socialites up for a day out with their mates - fuk them I say

Was there in 1969 and for the first time will NOT be back...anyone else with some spine?

I do like the idea of a large screen in Leazes park being talked up by @boycottarsenal.

Just hope they could get it past the council and police maybe chuck up a few food stalls and beer tents, but hopefully with a family feel and civil, in the purpose we are there together for the cause.

But I just can't see the police going for it. Especially as its also a match day and Arsenal support possibly coming up ticket less and joining the geordies, it could get ugly.

Might actually consider going to that if it was organised.

There needs to be protests before the game with it though.