Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Dyke is the biggest insult ever. Without doubt the worst manager in the PL but his style of play may just keep us in the Prem which would suit Ashley.  I bloody hate Ashley and can not support the club after whats happened but it won't be easy to let go after nearly 70 years of support and they are such a big part of my life. I am just totally gutted

Dyke is the biggest insult ever. Without doubt the worst manager in the PL but his style of play may just keep us in the Prem which would suit Ashley.  I bloody hate Ashley and can not support the club after whats happened but it won't be easy to let go after nearly 70 years of support and they are such a big part of my life. I am just totally gutted

We have too many forrins. He'd fail miserably

amazed at the few on here who are carrying on like its business as usual. oooo arteta would be interesting. get to fuck

100% agree.

I don’t think anyone thinks it’s business as usual and it’s more like people are just bantering about to kill time during a dark moment in the clubs history to get their mind off all of this shit. But please new member, please insult some of the long time contributors some more.

My mate has a latest wild rumour that Ashley could be a partial to a female manager :lol: :lol: High publicity worldwide and all that bollocks giving him and that tat empire further exposure. I'm filing under bullshit but that would be class.

Admin? Really?  :iamatwat:

I think once the new manager is appointed i can totally disconnect, i still have a daft sliver of hope left at the minute, hardly any though.

f*** it all.

What has a new manager got to do with any of it?

Burn the lot down. I guarantee come the Arsenal game people will be talking football matters in the match thread like they care again and it matters.

I say burn it to the ground and mean it. I will be supporting whoever sports direct fc play every game

Would be nice if this place stopped having people aggressively telling each other how to feel, react or think about all of this. Common denominator is that we know the only ways to directly hurt MA outside of physical harm is to boycott the stadium, stop buying merchandise from his entities and continue to hit MA directly. if you’re able to support the organizations with money, sweat equity / boots on the ground, social media, or word of mouth — amazing. If you can’t  do any of that for whatever reason you shouldn’t be chastised for it.

But again, this place has LONG been a forum and outlet to discuss football and the club. It’d nice if we kept it that way.

Would be nice if this place stopped having people aggressively telling each other how to feel, react or think about all of this. Common denominator is that we know the only ways to directly hurt MA outside of physical harm is to boycott the stadium, stop buying merchandise from his entities and continue to hit MA directly. if you’re able to support the organizations with money, sweat equity / boots on the ground, social media, or word of mouth — amazing. If you can’t  do any of that for whatever reason you shouldn’t be chastised for it.

But again, this place has LONG been a forum and outlet to discuss football and the club. It’d nice if we kept it that way.

:thup: Good post.

Joey Barton calling out the chronicle on their reporting

Bit late here but fuck it, I can never help myself with this one :lol:

4 great years = spending more time in prison / injured than actually playing

4 great years = spending all but 5 months of the time you were playing being absolutely bang average at best

4 great years = street fights and various other incidents that shamed the club

Such a disingenuous prick, that bloke.  Talks a good game though.

Thanks. This place is absolutely ridiculous at the minute.

4 great years = spending all but 5 months of the time you were playing being absolutely bang average at best

He never said great years for us tbf.

amazed at the few on here who are carrying on like its business as usual. oooo arteta would be interesting. get to fuck

100% agree.

Only 2 things worth thinking about.

1. Takeover

2. Rafas return

He did tho :lol:

Dude made fat stacks rolling around doing whatever the hell he wanted for four years. Great years for him, for us not so much.

Dude made fat stacks rolling around doing whatever the hell he wanted for four years. Great years for him, for us not so much.

Well aye. End of day he never once said he take the job here yet chronicle reporting it like he would. Shambles of a paper

Sky sources understand Porto manager Sergio Conceicao is interested in the vacant Newcastle United job.

Conceicao has been in charge of Porto for two seasons and led them to the title in 2018.

Newcastle are thought to have a long list of names and Conceicao is one that would fit the profile of manager they are looking for to replace Rafael Benitez.

The club won’t make any moves until Benitez’s contract expires at the end of the month.

The cheating kernt from 2003

Sky sources understand Porto manager Sergio Conceicao is interested in the vacant Newcastle United job.

Conceicao has been in charge of Porto for two seasons and led them to the title in 2018.

Newcastle are thought to have a long list of names and Conceicao is one that would fit the profile of manager they are looking for to replace Rafael Benitez.

The club won’t make any moves until Benitez’s contract expires at the end of the month.

The cheating kernt from 2003

I wonder what "profile of manager" that is. One who is happy to never aim for nothing other than 17th while never been allowed to aim higher than a relegation battle, while not having a say in signings, having to have a mish mash of young foreign players in the team just so Ashley can try and make money on them.

About sky stopped spouting rubbish like this. I wonder what their profile actually is. Wonder what they would do if the new manager somehow came 8th in the first season

Guest chopey

We need a manager that will do anything his superior wants, will spend only when told to, on whoever his leader says and basically a total doormat of a bloke that has no concept of what people think of him and someone that commands zero respect in his profession because of his lack of a backbone.

So .............either Waylon J. Smithers Jr....................or Lee Charnley