Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

you know I don't get this line of thinking from Sheffield Wednesday, sure there's pride and wanting to get full amount etc etc but this impasse isn't any good for them either. Personally I'd be saying fuck it if they want him for £3m take him, get on with finding a replacement and trying to get promoted and forget completely about Bruce

I would imagine they’re very much looking for a replacement mind but when you give a bloke a chance, stood by him under criticism and then he turns round and gobs in your face whilst laughing his massive jiggly tits off at the first opportunity I suspect you’d be a little aggrieved.

I'm definitely riding this flaming turd covered clown car to it's logical conclusion. I need JC & Shola in charge together. The sheer laughs/entertainment are what will get us through this.

Stop thinking normally, embrace the chaos. If we're stuck with Mike it should at least be laughs. Bruce is as funny as an obituary column.

We don't need hope, we don't need pride we need Lick & Tumble to light the path to hell.

you know I don't get this line of thinking from Sheffield Wednesday, sure there's pride and wanting to get full amount etc etc but this impasse isn't any good for them either. Personally I'd be saying fuck it if they want him for £3m take him, get on with finding a replacement and trying to get promoted and forget completely about Bruce

Why isn't it good for them? They can do both, hiring a new manager doesn't automatically free Bruce - they can both get a replacement in and stick Bruce in a gimp suit until Ashley ponies up.

See Napoli last year where they hired Ancelotti but still held Sarri hostage until Chelsea paid the piper.

Chopra on Talksport

:clap:

Just had time to listen, fair play to Chopra.  O0

Can one of you kind souls clarify something for me. Chopra said he had someone interested in buying the club, they spoke to Ashley's lawyer, and then what? What happened that made Chopra think (realise) he didn't want to sell the club?

Chopra on Talksport

Can one of you kind souls clarify something for me. Chopra said he had someone interested in buying the club, they spoke to Ashley's lawyer, and then what? What happened that made Chopra think (realise) he didn't want to sell the club?

He said that the lawyer told him to tell the Saudi guy to fly over and meet him in London. I'm assuming there's more context to it though, as in it was said or done in a way that made him think twice.

Interesting how Michael Chopra knows a rich Saudi though :lol:

Chopra on Talksport

He said that the lawyer told him to tell the Saudi guy to fly over and meet him in London. I'm assuming there's more context to it though, as in it was said or done in a way that made him think twice.

Interesting how Michael Chopra knows a rich Saudi though :lol:

It’s definitely insulting as there is no reason to refuse a soft initial approach, which I’m sure is usually done (like with any deal in any walk of business) via a phone call or email. To immediately be told that “if you have so much money, fly down to my office and see me, mate.” Smacks not only of someone not really serious about getting a buyer, but a party filled with arrogance & an impolite attitude right off the bat.

Aye, the way I saw it was that this rich as hell Saudi prince wanted to buy us when we were 'up for sale' but Ashley's side just wouldn't do owt.  Expected them to do all the chasing and arrangement, no effort on Ashley's part basically.

I'm definitely riding this flaming turd covered clown car to it's logical conclusion. I need JC & Shola in charge together. The sheer laughs/entertainment are what will get us through this.

Stop thinking normally, embrace the chaos. If we're stuck with Mike it should at least be laughs. Bruce is as funny as an obituary column.

We don't need hope, we don't need pride we need Lick & Tumble to light the path to hell.

This is true actually. Bruce is drab as fuck. Rafa is on the quiet side but speaks with such intelligence, honesty and wit.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Not withstanding his favourite phrase to describe him. I thought Kinnear was actually an alright manager. Better than Pards     

But Bruce. Dear me.

:dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin: :dowiespin: :scared: :scared: :scared: :puke: :wat: :wat: :jones: :jones: :bruce: :kinnear: :dog: :facepalm: