Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can't blame him for everything today as we gave away 3 silly goals which he could do nothing about, his changes were a bit peculiar though.

You only get that many individual errors in one game when the players are unsure of their role. This is down to coaching.

Can't blame him for everything today as we gave away 3 silly goals which he could do nothing about, his changes were a bit peculiar though.

You only get that many individual errors in one game when the players are unsure of their role. This is down to coaching.

While i want to agree, our GK having a weak hand and a piss poor back pass are nothing to do with his coaching tbf, they're just poor individual play.

Same as our GK being very good over the last month being down to Bruce's coaching like.

Thought it was something of an old pals act for his old team, today. Putting both Longstaff brothers in who are relatively inexperienced was a massive ask for them.

Our Boxing Day record is pathetic.

I was slightly thinking of the old pal act. We weren't thinking the same against Rafa last year though.

Thought it was something of an old pals act for his old team, today. Putting both Longstaff brothers in who are relatively inexperienced was a massive ask for them.

Our Boxing Day record is pathetic.

I was slightly thinking of the old pal act. We weren't thinking the same against Rafa last year though.

Bruce's managerial record against his old side, is pretty gash am led to believe. Often seems to be the way with ex players (who end up as managers) from that lot.

Favourite part of the Bruce post match interview.

“We conceded more tonight than we’ve conceded for the last 3 months”

That’s not exactly true is it Brucie :laugh:

Suspect he meant “that’s the most we’ve conceded in a single match for the last 3 months”.

Can't praise him when we've won either by that logic, as the opposition missed chances etc.

Bruce is shit, always has been, always will be. A bit of luck and/or a good spell will not change that.

Can't praise him when we've won either by that logic, as the opposition missed chances etc.

Bruce is shit, always has been, always will be. A bit of luck and/or a good spell will not change that.

Are we allowed to chastise him after a defeat?  Because the Bruce sympathisers love to ram it down the throats of the sensibe people that really know what's going on.  This team are crap!  I couldn't care less what league says, we will be bottom six not top six by the end of the season.

Four games we’ve not played 5-2-3 this season:

P4 W0 D0 L4 F2 A13

We didn't play it against Palace. If you're going to do this at least get the numbers right.

My mistake.

P5 W1 D0 L4 F3 A13. All hail Lord Bruce.