Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We were truly awful under Pardew at times however, my personal favourite was under master tactician Big Sam where we were 3 down after 11 minutes at home to Pompey. It was like a Monty Python sketch.

I was there. In Level 7, with the most horrific hangover of all time. Wanted to cry.  :lol:

We were truly awful under Pardew at times however, my personal favourite was under master tactician Big Sam where we were 3 down after 11 minutes at home to Pompey. It was like a Monty Python sketch.

Big Sam and Pardew are without doubt the worst football managers to ever come here. Bruce is just clueless, at least he's not a massive cunt on top of it.

Cacapa masterclass

He was so shit  :embarrassed:

There are no systems or tactics under Bruce.

I honestly believe that the players work on Brucies fitness ideas during the week, mostly running and having a good time because he's a really nice bloke and they seem to love him.

Prior to the match the team is selected and players are told their positions, i.e RB RW or whatever.  Then they go out and play in the said position doing everything off the cuff, a team of 11 individuals. No system no shape no plan and worst of all not knowing what to do when it's not working.

We are the worst prepared team in the PL and will only get worse

There are no systems or tactics under Bruce.

I honestly believe that the players work on Brucies fitness ideas during the week, mostly running and having a good time because he's a really nice bloke and they seem to love him.

Prior to the match the team is selected and players are told their positions, i.e RB RW or whatever.  Then they go out and play in the said position doing everything off the cuff, a team of 11 individuals. No system no shape no plan and worst of all not knowing what to do when it's not working.

We are the worst prepared team in the PL and will only get worse

I think that’s exactly how it is. School football team tactics and fixture preparation

We are hard to watch atm. Ugly football all over!

That game at Everton was as bad as Pardews football in his prime here...only camouflaged by a miracle.

I don't think we ever played this bad under Pardew ( and I would say that along with Ashley those two are the worst thing that's ever happened to Newcastle) Collocini seemed to take control of games under Pardew and we then had some sort of ambition to attack, but under Bruce we have a back 7 that pass amongst each other which leaves Miggy and co isolated and when they do eventually receive the ball their options are limited so they play for a set piece which gets lumped in the box.

More or less the same...

Cisse on the RW. That is probably the worst decision ever seen in the history of football.

Imagine, we binned off Rafa, get taken over by Saudis 6 months later and this clown get £200m to spend :lol:

Imagine anyone thinking someone would give Brewcie £200m. By any metric we are the biggest club he's ever managed*, and the one player we purchased on his recommendation was Emil Krafth.

A neutral might say Villa, but they were a Championship side when he screwed them over

Imagine, we binned off Rafa, get taken over by Saudis 6 months later and this clown get £200m to spend :lol:

He'll get to see the season out - not like we are going anywhere - then he'll be replaced in the summer by a top manager. Could be Rafa, but I'm not sure. He hasn't won stuff for a while I think, there might be some thought in the Saudi camp that he's yesterday's man.