Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

bruce needs sacking - the players seem to have no idea what the system is and what the tactics are.

persisting with joelinton... miggy on the wing.... shelvey standing motionless deep in his own half looking for a long ball to play....442....bruce needs out, now.

at least a new manager would hopefully inject some enthusiasm into the squad. most of the players look miserable and clueless.

Must be soul destroying for the players. The boss basically saying they’re shit and nowhere near competing in this league, despite him being very good, and that’s without being prompted to say that by the interviewer.

Worst manager we’ve had based on football. And that’s ever by the way. Charlton was hounded out because of his style of play, but was based on tactics. Ardilles actually played nice football. Pardew was a shithouse who hit lucky with players. This man is fucking 11th choice horrendous.

Honestly mystified how people can still believe we'd pay £4m compensation for an 11th choice manager. He was 1st choice man, that's why he'll still be here next year as long as we avoid relegation.

Fat Sam even said he turned down the opportunity to comeback.

Gerrard turned down the opportunity to come.

Honestly man, if we'd wanted them they'd be here.

Not sure that’s the case. Career limiting working under Ashley’s rules. And would Gerard/other managers not speak to Rafa before the interview. I reckon there’s a load of truth in him being well down the list.

We could have hired any well regarded up and coming coach from the lower leagues if we'd wanted a chance at progress. You have to ask yourself why we would spend £4m to appoint a dinosaur manager who has local ties to deflect any criticism. Are you still sure he was 11th choice?

I really don’t know.  It seemed like a panic appointment though after all other options were exhausted.  You’re spot on that he’s the perfect foil for Ashley though. That desperate to have a go at a ‘bigger’ club he’d agree to anything, including not having a say in which players come and go.

Must be soul destroying for the players. The boss basically saying they’re shit and nowhere near competing in this league, despite him being very good, and that’s without being prompted to say that by the interviewer.

Worst manager we’ve had based on football. And that’s ever by the way. Charlton was hounded out because of his style of play, but was based on tactics. Ardilles actually played nice football. Pardew was a shithouse who hit lucky with players. This man is fucking 11th choice horrendous.

Honestly mystified how people can still believe we'd pay £4m compensation for an 11th choice manager. He was 1st choice man, that's why he'll still be here next year as long as we avoid relegation.

Fat Sam even said he turned down the opportunity to comeback.

Gerrard turned down the opportunity to come.

Honestly man, if we'd wanted them they'd be here.

Not sure that’s the case. Career limiting working under Ashley’s rules. And would Gerard/other managers not speak to Rafa before the interview. I reckon there’s a load of truth in him being well down the list.

We could have hired any well regarded up and coming coach from the lower leagues if we'd wanted a chance at progress. You have to ask yourself why we would spend £4m to appoint a dinosaur manager who has local ties to deflect any criticism. Are you still sure he was 11th choice?

I really don’t know.  It seemed like a panic appointment though after all other options were exhausted.  You’re spot on that he’s the perfect foil for Ashley though. That desperate to have a go at a ‘bigger’ club he’d agree to anything, including not having a say in which players come and go.

You also have to look at Ashley's hiring record. Pardew, Hughton, Kinnear, Carver, McClaren...all these were given the job for a reason, not because they were 11th choice. The only exceptions to this hiring policy were Keegan and Rafa and they ended up walking out once they realised they had been conned. This 11th choice is another part of the con, you could offer the job to Jurgen Klopp and offer him a 24k salary and he'd tell you to fuck off. Then of course sooner or later you'd arrive at your "11th choice" and hey presto Steve Bruce walks through the door!

See that he's saying getting to a cup semi would great for the 'true' supporters of this club. :lol: Fucking walloper. I agree like, it would be a great reward for the true supporters of whatever this club is. I'm a NUFC fan. Dunno what the fuck this club is but its supporters can have it. Good luck/fuck him and them.

more bullshit from ryder.

"During the game against Fulham, the social media argument that Bruce is not being questioned hard enough by the media reappeared after an awful first half.

The theory is well-rehearsed by tweeters, only it's complete nonsense.

Questions about tactics, awful stats and Newcastle's league position HAVE all been delivered via Zoom conferences this season and some Press conferences have been heated as Bruce defended his corner.

Whether fans like Bruce's answers or not is another matter entirely."

more bullshit from ryder.

"During the game against Fulham, the social media argument that Bruce is not being questioned hard enough by the media reappeared after an awful first half.

The theory is well-rehearsed by tweeters, only it's complete nonsense.

Questions about tactics, awful stats and Newcastle's league position HAVE all been delivered via Zoom conferences this season and some Press conferences have been heated as Bruce defended his corner.

Whether fans like Bruce's answers or not is another matter entirely."

God he's an atrocious writer.

He was genuinely on the verge of tears during the game.

The bald squad have as thin skin as their buttery mate in the dugout.

hope thats true.

if we lose to brentford, then i'm sure he'll be looking for an exit strategy.

pardew's stoke moment.

He was genuinely on the verge of tears during the game.

The bald squad have as thin skin as their buttery mate in the dugout.

hope thats true.

if we lose to brentford, then i'm sure he'll be looking for an exit strategy.

pardew's stoke moment.

I meant Ryder but aye.