Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm pretty certain he won't see the season out, it's whether he'll be shifted before it's too late.

He'll be seen as the manager to guide us through the Championship. They know they won't get another yes man of any note anyway.

Absolutely no chance he's lasting that long. He'll be gone within two weeks.

Where does Graeme Jones fit into this equation then?

There's no way Bruce was complicit in this.

He's Bruce's replacement until the end of the season. Geordie, cheap and willing.  :thup:

Probably recommended by Carr then as I don't think Charnley has the slightest clue about football workings. Just seems quite tragic that Abramovic appointed Tuchel saying they want the best available, and we are going for a relatively unknown geordie coach to replace one of the biggest jokes in English football who should never have been here in the first place.

I'm pretty certain he won't see the season out, it's whether he'll be shifted before it's too late.

He'll be seen as the manager to guide us through the Championship. They know they won't get another yes man of any note anyway.

Absolutely no chance he's lasting that long. He'll be gone within two weeks.

Where does Graeme Jones fit into this equation then?

Saw it speculated on Twitter, maybe Ashley has been touting the job but no-one will touch it, either at all under him, or under the current 'Takeover Limbo' situation.

So they bring Jones in as 'coach' maybe on someone elses recommendation (Alan Carr's dad?), another local boy, and then they have a ready-made caretaker if/when bacon-boy doesn't improve?

:undecided:

Jones has come from someone's recommendation and it isn't Bruce. The question of why Ashley/Penfold has been taking to that person probably means they were looking for manager recommendations. You can't sack a manager and appoint no-one so this seems like a two-step move IMO.

To be fair to Jones, when you read about him it sounds like he might be unknown but he's at least worked hard at learning about coaching unlike Bruce. Like someone said, them being from Tyneside is probably the only thing they have in common.

To be fair to Jones, when you read about him it sounds like he might be unknown but he's at least worked hard at learning about coaching unlike Bruce. Like someone said, them being from Tyneside is probably the only thing they have in common.

Still going to be the latest in a long line of underqualified cunts that Ashley will have hired as “head coach”. He deserves no respect or leeway he needs to be got into just like Bruce the first day he takes the reins

Still going to be the latest in a long line of underqualified cunts that Ashley will have hired as “head coach”. He deserves no respect or leeway he needs to be got into just like Bruce the first day he takes the reins

Living up to your name I see

Still going to be the latest in a long line of underqualified c***s that Ashley will have hired as “head coach”. He deserves no respect or leeway he needs to be got into just like Bruce the first day he takes the reins

:lol: :lol:

To be fair Bruce is a special exception he triggers a deep rage inside me and many others. 

Just a theory bout Eddie Howe.. his ex assistant is manager of Bournemouth - Jason Tindall.

Maybe Howe has been lined up and as Tindall is unavailable  to be his assistant so maybe Tindall has suggested Graeme Jones to Howe seens as Tindall has been working with Jones past 5 months

Jones comes in 1st and in a week or so Bruce is sacked and Howe comes in

Just a theory bout Eddie Howe.. his ex assistant is manager of Bournemouth - Jason Tindall.

Maybe Howe has been lined up and as Tindall is unavailable  to be his assistant so maybe Tindall has suggested Graeme Jones to Howe seens as Tindall has been working with Jones past 5 months

Jones comes in 1st and in a week or so Bruce is sacked and Howe comes in

As good a theory as any. There are so many possibilities of how the present situation will materialize. One thing for sure Ashley’s stubbornness will offer us many more opportunities to come up with what we think is the solution to the problem.

I'm sick to death of hearing people say he's a nice guy blau blau, YEAH! he's such a nice bloke he's going to drag his 'boyhood club' into the championship and probably keep us there until fucktard Ashley wakes up ruining any hope of a takeover we have.

He's so full of shit it's unbelievable he can say that bull in public and expect anyone (especially the fans) to believe the shite! Now he won't take questions off the press because he's been found out and he's running out of excuses, even though he's been using the same ones for 2 fucking decades.

Seriously, how much longer do we have to put up with this complete and utter fraud. The press need to give him and the club the cold shoulder. The club needs the press more than the press need it. Or at least if they are going to report just make it as negative as possible. Let Ashley and his cronies know they don't need to fill their back pages with their dross existence.

Remember when we used to say Sunderland were the shit that wouldn't flush? Well under Bruce's tenure that's now us. Complete nothing, boring club and no one would miss us when we're gone. We deserve to go down because we offer nothing to the League anymore. We can't even call ourselves competitors. We're the gift that keeps on giving.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and that is, if we go down this time, it hurts Ashley more than us. He can kiss goodbye to his £350m and you could probably know without doubt the club will never be worth that much again under his ownership, and I hope this time there'll be very few fans that will stay onboard like they did last time.

Anyone who want's to still follow this club after this season is welcome to all the shit that's coming their way, but I'm definitely out. Only the takeover will keep me on board now.

:lol:  But he is right though. It is mortifying that Chelsea are sacking a manager and lining up Tuchel, and we are digging around looking for secondary coaches who most people have never heard of.....to replace fucking Bruce.

the man has no shame.

he is a geordie.

he will have mates who are geordies - and not just shearer.

he is aware he will never be accepted.

there is no way he is stupid enough t o think he'll turn it round and get the fans behind him. shearer will have told him that.

he is waiting for the pay off and ashley knows it.