Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

A Villa fan on his time there;

https://true-faith.co.uk/why-did-steve-bruce-fail-at-aston-villa-a-villa-loyalist-explains-it-all/

“He sucks the lifeblood out of a club. He has no loyalty so why should any supporter or anyone have any loyalty to him?”

"They went down to 10 men for the last 30 minutes and Bruce’s idea to try and win the game was to shove 3 more strikers on and hope for the best."

With the exception of them being down to ten men, this is exactly what he did tonight.

My prediction is he'll try to blame the loss somehow on Jones and the new formation (being too open, etc), especially after being visibly riled up by press questions about it the other day.

Stand back Graeme, I’ve got this tonight.

Which is 100% what would have gone through his thick fucking skull

Most of us would be happy to have lost if we’d have known progress/a discernible style of play was on the horizon. We’ll always be pulled back to square one under this twat.

A Villa fan on his time there;

https://true-faith.co.uk/why-did-steve-bruce-fail-at-aston-villa-a-villa-loyalist-explains-it-all/

“He sucks the lifeblood out of a club. He has no loyalty so why should any supporter or anyone have any loyalty to him?”

"They went down to 10 men for the last 30 minutes and Bruce’s idea to try and win the game was to shove 3 more strikers on and hope for the best."

With the exception of them being down to ten men, this is exactly what he did tonight.

This is what I was looking for in the match thread. Incredible. :lol:

Stand back Graeme, I’ve got this tonight.

Which is 100% what would have gone through his thick fucking skull

Most of us would be happy to have lost if we’d have known progress/a discernible style of play was on the horizon. We’ll always be pulled back to square one under this twat.

Aye, I said last week that with the run we were on, I bet a defeat at Everton woudl have been accepted by Ashley as long as we won tonight. So I bet Bruce let Jones take the lead on saturday, thinking we'd lose. Then tonight at home, he'll have taken over again, especially against one of his ofrmer clubs.

Times up... He has to go now. If he has charge for the next match, we'll probably get hit by a southampton backlash from tonight.

You have to wonder about Agnew and Clemence too. What makes these two muppets remotely qualified to be first team coaches at a PL side. They were both with him at Hull, Villa and Wednesday but neither have been involved in the first team coaching set up at a Premier League club before. Both were fucking nothing players too, in their playing days.

What are they actually there for? We've been shit for ages, players have regressed and the only time we've looked remotely decent this season is when there was input from another coach brought in by someone else. Clearly whatever these two useless cunts are doing through the week isnt having much success and given the abject failures in the PL with Hull and in the Championship with Villa, it speaks volumes.

All three of the useless cunts need to go like.

Guest neesy111

You have to wonder about Agnew and Clemence too. What makes these two muppets remotely qualified to be first team coaches at a PL side. They were both with him at Hull, Villa and Wednesday but neither have been involved in the first team coaching set up at a Premier League club before. Both were fucking nothing players too, in their playing days.

What are they actually there for? We've been shit for ages, players have regressed and the only time we've looked remotely decent this season is when there was input from another coach brought in by someone else. Clearly whatever these two useless cunts are doing through the week isnt having much success and given the abject failures in the PL with Hull and in the Championship with Villa, it speaks volumes.

Agnew was at Boro for a while.

Agnew was at Boro for a while.

Aye. Under Strachan which was an utter disaster and Karanka who was sacked before the season was out.

Just like his bos now, he's fucking unqualified.