Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Your totally correct but the Chronicle is no longer a local paper, its a national organisation that has outposts in different regions, the big bosses will not want to fall out with Ashley.

Well, I hope everyone stops buying it or clicking on their website, and that they close down due to lack of revenue then. :)

Its bordering on deliberate sabotage this

Been saying this same thing all week. It's way past bordering as far as I'm concerned.

It is deliberate sabotage.

:thup: I’ve been thinking the same.

Spot on. Made worse by the fact that they undoubtedly knew Rafa was going long before the announcement was made. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve known for 6 weeks or more. Fucking cunts.

Why are people betting on Redfearn when he didn't even get the caretaker job :lol:

Eh?

He's in to 20/1 despite Dawson being caretaker

Is Dawson caretaker? Seems both of them are taking training just now

Your totally correct but the Chronicle is no longer a local paper, its a national organisation that has outposts in different regions, the big bosses will not want to fall out with Ashley.

Well, I hope everyone stops buying it or clicking on their website, and that they close down due to lack of revenue then. :)

I have to use an adblocker on that website.  It's one of the worst I've ever seen for intrusive ads.

I have to use an adblocker on that website.  It's one of the worst I've ever seen for intrusive ads.

Does it give you ads?

Chris Wilder has now moved to favourite on William Hill at 3/1 :lol:

Biggest odds shift of anyone so far.

Just simply not going to happen. Forget the bookies manipulated numbers and use logic. He's not leaving Sheffield United to come here.

That's right. A Sheffield United manager would be nuts to leave them to come here. Bravo Mike, Bravo.

Hmmm ... there was word Wilder may leave Sheffield United due to the ownership issues at the club, which is dragging on in court.

West Brom and an unnamed premier league club were linked a little while back.

Life long Sheffield United fan, former player. Just led them into premier league. No chance he drops the chance of that experience for one of the most poisonous jobs in football.

Would be a good fit for our squad. Loves 3 at the back with 2 marauding ball playing and attacking centre backs. Would be solid in the championship where we are heading. A sad reflection of where we are as a club (Harsh on wilder tbh)

Only ever getting someone out of a job. Flores followed rafa once before at Valencia and loves the premier league. Van bronckhorst  fits the mould working with youth and the squad he has on the cheap. Blanc put his name out there but there has to be a reason he has been out of work so long  we will end up with someone far more underwhelming.

Hmmm ... there was word Wilder may leave Sheffield United due to the ownership issues at the club, which is dragging on in court.

West Brom and an unnamed premier league club were linked a little while back.

Ownership issues, imagine.

Life long Sheffield United fan, former player. Just led them into premier league. No chance he drops the chance of that experience for one of the most poisonous jobs in football.

Would be a good fit for our squad. Loves 3 at the back with 2 marauding ball playing and attacking centre backs. Would be solid in the championship where we are heading. A sad reflection of where we are as a club (Harsh on wilder tbh)

Only ever getting someone out of a job. Flores followed rafa once before at Valencia and loves the premier league. Van bronckhorst  fits the mould working with youth and the squad he has on the cheap. Blanc put his name out there but there has to be a reason he has been out of work so long  we will end up with someone far more underwhelming.

Yep :thup:

I think the majority of our fans would have a very bad reaction to it though due to him not being a big name.

Not that I see us going for someone who isn’t a free agent.