Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Because he’d robably tell them to f*** off

It didn't stop them with Allardyce.

If you think Allardyce is like Hughton then you’re mental

WTF you talking about?

I haven't suggested anything of the sort, I just said I'm surprised they didn't go for Hughton because he was available......knowing how utterly shameless they are.

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Hughton is not a PL manager either, nice guy but Championship is his level

Is this a wind up?

Hughton is not a PL manager either, nice guy but Championship is his level

Steve Bruce on the other hand...

Seems to me this appointment is taking into account Bruce's proven record of getting clubs promoted to the EPL from the Championship, so it looks like they are planning for the inevitable relegation this season! 

They’re not “planning” for anything man :lol:

Seems to me this appointment is taking into account Bruce's proven record of getting clubs promoted to the EPL from the Championship, so it looks like they are planning for the inevitable relegation this season! 

They’re not “planning” for anything man :lol:

:lol: are they fuck, sounds to me like they've went though loads of people outlining the various restrictions they'll be working under and bruce is the only one that said yes

i wonder what is going through bruce's mind, what he thinks he's going to achieve that rafa couldn't and how it's going to end for him

Line his pockets at 'his' club knowing that however badly he does it won't be his fault.